All Things Richard Pitino Tweets

I was a big fan of Richard Coffey the player- incredible toughness. I am not as big of a fan of Coffey the meddling player dad. He has kind of acted like a jerk about Pitino and Pitino gave Amir the opportunity to do just what he had hoped- play the point and showcase himself. Just my view from 20,000 feet.
All these guys, former players, AAU people. They all need to get behind Ben. Help him get this kids. This is their chance also, not just Ben's. (Sorry. A little off track.)

Metropolitan ford in Eden prairie. Ask for EB Eric bjooorgard. That’s metropolitan forrrrrrrrrrrd dot commmmmmm(voice fry ending)

He also had a since deleted reply to this tweet with a gif of Andy Samberg's character from Brooklyn 99 saying "Well this is awkward."

T Wolves invited him to training camp to speak to the organization about sound defense, pressing and deflections.
Sub topic was building a bench and playing 10 or more players nightly to promote harmony and prepare for injuries.

T Wolves invited him to training camp to speak to the organization about sound defense, pressing and deflections.
Sub topic was building a bench and playing 10 or more players nightly to promote harmony and prepare for injuries.
No discussions on getting more Minnesota born players?

No discussions on getting more Minnesota born players?
Timberwolves seem bored with that concept. Gophers or Minnesota High Schoolers.
Pretty much not since Flip and Kevin McHale do we seem to even consider the idea.

Top Bottom