Gophers to open season against TCU with black uniforms

die hard gopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If this is true from the reaction about the basketball team's wearing black this fan base will not like it.

Decent april fools or nah?

One look at the picture should tell you it is not legit. I wouldn't be against a black uniform if done right (seems to be the big trend right now) but the one in that picture is just dumb looking.

April Fool's Day is to trying to be funny as New Year's Eve is to going out drinking. Amateur Hour.

One look at the picture should tell you it is not legit. I wouldn't be against a black uniform if done right (seems to be the big trend right now) but the one in that picture is just dumb looking.

So I take it your not a fan of the goldy gopher face on the side then.

The jokesters that imprinted the bricks on the arm sleeves is a cool thought though.

Nice tweet from February

I wonder if they would be asking fans to do a blackout?

If this is true from the reaction about the basketball team's wearing black this fan base will not like it.

There are many people who will not like any type of black uniform for a special occasion, no doubt. My problem with the basketball uniforms this season is that they were ALL black. We looked like Iowa. Clem had a mostly black uniform that had a lot of maroon in it and looked pretty sweet for one game. I'm sure there's a football version that I would like, but I'm also sure I would be in the minority.

Top Bottom