Teague on fund-raising

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Norwood Teague was on the Sports Huddle with Sid on Sunday.

Not going to do a full DL65, but wanted to mention some comments on fund-raising for the new athletic facilities.

(note- a lot of this is paraphrased- was not taking notes).
NT said they are at about $70 million in fund-raising, but said there are apparently more donations pending - said people are finalizing the details, and some of those could be sizable. Then, Teague said there is another group of potential donors that "We haven't talked to yet, but they know we're coming." At some point, Teague said they would promote gifts by individual fans - noted people can give right now through the website, but would publicize this more at a later time.

he expressed confidence that they would be able to start construction this fall on the sports facilities. Made a point of saying that they want to do it all at once for sake of efficiency- specifically mentioned FB and BB practice facilities and the new academic/training table building.

Thanks! Did he mention the sizable gift being raised by the happy fans at the GopherHole?

thanks for the recap short ornery norwegian.

i wish others wouldn't try to hijack the thread as usual.

Thanks! Did he mention the sizable gift being raised by the happy fans at the GopherHole?

Beat me to it. I always get pissed off when wealthy folk don't donate to a cause that I don't donate to.

Top Bottom