Offer up a single prediction for the upcoming 2015 football season.

7-5, 4-4; "next man up" cliche used frequently; a bowl win!; and seat donation levels will be frozen for 2 years after sth backlash.

Joey King will be cussed out in a game thread.

Oh whoops.

Uhh...the phrase "Minnesota can't pass" will be uttered less this upcoming season than last.

Uhh...the phrase "Minnesota can't pass" will be uttered less this upcoming season than last.
The phrase "I miss David Cobb" will be uttered quite often...

D-Line surprises in a big way, leads to shut down defense.
Offense struggles again.

GopherHolers call for Limegrover head after he uses a hurry up offense and they score quickly; but the other team also score quickly. Cries go out "Doesn't he know anything about clock management?"

killjoy will think he's hollier than thou.

oh, and we will beat uw.

Duke scores more TDs than Maxx, not because he's better but because we move the ball more now that we can pass a little and the team scores more points.

Somewhere between the Iowa and Wisconsin game, someone will get their chili hot.

Gophers beat Wisconsin and win a bowl game.

Someone will post "MAXX would have caught that!"

Will beat TCU, but TCU will then go on to a disappointing season (8-4ish?).

Jerry will say, "There's no question about that."

Sid will ask, "What about the Wayzata players? What?"

Gophers will win 10 and Jones will tear it up with 4 jetsweep tds and 1,000 yards rushing.

Dr. Don will rip on Gholers

I predict that I will be banned by the Gopher Hole moderators (again).

The increase in prices allow the BADger fans to buy more tickets, so attendance falls (compared to the Iowa game this year) back to 60-40, in our favor. Except this time, the 40% leaves disappointed.

Jerry will say, "There's no question about that."

Sid will ask, "What about the Wayzata players? What?"

Gophers will win 10 and Jones will tear it up with 4 jetsweep tds and 1,000 yards rushing.

Dr. Don will rip on Gholers

Last statement is such an easy prediction. :)

And I still love ya, Halsey.

I predict that the chat room will still be unable to allow a user name as long as mine, to log in.

Nebraska fans will be a lot less nice after we beat them for the third year in row.

Top Bottom