Who are you cheering for in Final 4? KENTUCKY or wisconsin?

Who are you cheering for in Final 4? KENTUCKY or wisconsin?

• KENTUCKY

Votes: 79 74.5%
  • wisconsin

Votes: 27 25.5%

• Total voters
UK vs UW ?

There's no doubt, I want UK to beat the Badgers. Go BIG Blue!

I'd like to vote for a meteor vaporizing Lucas Oil Stadium during the game, but then there would be a scramble to find an alternative site for our beloved Golden Gopher football team to play for the BT championship in December. To avoid that possibility, one must cheer for the lesser of evils. Clearly that is Kentucky.

Everything about this post is perfect.

I want to see Duke take on Kentucky just for the Towns vs. Okafor match-up. Nothing else about these four teams interest me enough to care much (besides Wisc. not winning of course).

My preference is Michigan State over Wisconsin in the title game, but the problem is I need Kentucky over Duke with a total points of 121-144 in order to win one of the bracket pools I'm in. Oh well, at least if it's a UK-Puke final there's a chance something good could come out of it.

Go Badgers. Go Spartans.

Ditto.

It has been too long since a Big Ten team has won.
Would like to have the football and basketball national titles when both were having down years.

It would be hard to get a worse final 4 than what we have. I loathe every team and will have to pull for Kentucky. I suppose the only way I could despise this final 4 any more would be if the NCAA announced today they were expanding it to 6 teams and that Notre Dame and Iowa will be added.

At this stage, I don't care who wins it. It's not like any of them are the modest, aw-shucks types of programs. Izzo seems like less of an *sshole than the other 3 coaches, but State has had its share of glory also. I just want 3 good games to watch. A couple of overtimes and a couple of buzzer-beaters would be great.

image_zpsukboqgkm.jpg

Fantastic.

That's not a real poll.

I wish it was, it would prove how sour Minnesota is against Wisconsin. Its a rather interesting dynamic. As someone who went to school in both states, worked in both states, have numerous friends in both states and have mixed allegiances with my pro and college teams I can't say I would want it any other way.

I wish it was, it would prove how sour Minnesota is against Wisconsin. Its a rather interesting dynamic. As someone who went to school in both states, worked in both states, have numerous friends in both states and have mixed allegiances with my pro and college teams I can't say I would want it any other way.

We really aren't that sour.

The Strib poll says 49% are cheering for Wisconsin.

48% of those are Wisc. natives that came here to work.

I don't doubt that, but that would just help the argument that the majority of Minnesota residents are cheering for Wisconsin over the other three.

Wisky & Go B10. We have lottery seats up neat the top of Lucas Oil, but the atmosphere will be great.

Top Bottom