Who are you cheering for in Final 4? KENTUCKY or wisconsin?

• KENTUCKY

Votes: 79 74.5%
  • wisconsin

Votes: 27 25.5%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score

It hurts my soul to cheer for Kentucky, but it has to happen. I just hope that whoever wins between MSU/Louisville can somehow beat Duke, because really, Kentucky, Wisconsin and Duke all in the final 4... at that point I just hope a meteor wipes out the arena.

Not a Kentucky or Cal fan at all. I have cheered against them every game since last Final 4 game against UW. That being said, for the next 7 days, GO KENTUCKY AND GO CAL!!!

Does this question really need to be asked?

I know I am in the vast, vast, vast majority but I would actually be happy with either team. With Kentucky, I would like to see a team go undefeated. With Wisconsin, I would like to see a Big Ten team do well plus I like their style and players, just hate their fans.

I don't like Kentucky but I can't cheer for a bad state, a bad school, and bad fans. I hate the skunks and what they represent. Go Cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been a Kentucky fan since that arrogant prick Laettner ripped my heart out when I was 16 years old. If the bumbling Billy Gillespie couldn't drag me away, nothing will. I still have the UK shorts that I bought at Champs in the MOA right after it opened in 92. Cal's a smileball, but most of the good ones are. Love to see this year finished with a big exclamation point.

Kentucky. I am affiliated with the UW, but what am I to do? I do have UW in my pool though. That way I feel only sort of bad.

UW 10. this is raw talent versus skillful precision. Duke can play UW because they have the match ups to cover space and the guard to break them down. of course they have to get by Gonzaga first

Kentucky and I don't even want the game to be close hoping for a Kentucky-Duke championship.

I hate Calipari so much, but only one of these teams has Sam Dekker. So yeah, roll on, Big Blue Nation. I hope I'm not forced to cheer for Duke in the final. COME ON ZAGS.

UW 10. this is raw talent versus skillful precision. Duke can play UW because they have the match ups to cover space and the guard to break them down. of course they have to get by Gonzaga first

Wisconsin doesn't have to worry about Duke. Just go to bed knowing that UW would have won two titles in a row...if Kentucky didn't exist. Night, night.

WI will already get a bump in recruiting because of their sustained success these last two years, and they deserve that (painful to say that).

However, they would get an even bigger bump if they win the national championship.

Kentucky is already at the pinnacle of recruiting, so whatever.

Go Kentucky.

With my thumb and first finger firmly holding my nose in the case of Wisconsin, I almost always root for the Big Ten.

With my thumb and first finger firmly holding my nose in the case of Wisconsin, I almost always root for the Big Ten.

What's good for the B1G is good for us and I'm no hater. Differences should be settled on the court.

Uw. Hate the Badgers but there are some likable characters on that squad. Should be a fun game.

What is the basketball equivalent of 59-0? Go Cats!

How can anybody pick a bunch of winers and floppers. I hope Ashley Judd flips off Mrs. Kaminski and Andy North.

Wisconsin all the way. Cannot cheer against a B1G school in the tourney.

Top Bottom