• Minnesota

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Minnesota-Duluth

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Stan

Reaction score
Who wins: Minnesota vs UMD?

Well UMD has owned UMTC this year. However, I am gonna go with the Gophers!

The U is the better team. Only way Duluth wins is if we don't bring our legs, they get the bounces, or their goalie stands on his head and any of those is possible. Let's hope the players eliminate the possibility of the first one

We certainly didn't bring our "A" game against Duluth this season (which is concerning on its own). However, I feel like we are playing better hockey than we have at any time this year, so I like our chances. Also, our team has a bad habit of getting too big for its britches when it gets on a hot streak, so hopefully memory of Duluth beating us prevents that from happening.

It's tough to beat a team 4 times in a row, especially a team as talented as the Gophers.

Duluth is on a skid too. Lost 9 of last 11 or something like that. Definitely ripe for the taking

Duluth is on a skid too. Lost 9 of last 11 or something like that. Definitely ripe for the taking

I didn't realize that and you made me look it up. They've lost 7 of their last 9. That's still a pretty terrible skid.

Top Bottom