Policy Impact on Season Tickets

OddStack

Reaction score
I wonder what kind of impact the new "donations" are having on GHer's. We had a running total of bowl tickets purchased by GHer's, so I thought what kind of impact has the new policy had on GHer's season ticket holders thread would be interesting. How many tickets are being added and dropped?

I dropped 4 tickets in the old $250 area.

Total= -4

Mr. and Mrs. Rescooter for 2.

Love our Gophers no matter what the price!!!

Was in a zone that was repriced, so maintaining 4 for now. Looks iffy in the out years.

-1. Guy works a lot of Saturdays and we could not give his ticket away in previous years. Can't blame him for not wanting to drop 400 bucks to go to one or two games.

Dropping 2 of 2. My ticket price will double in the next 3 years. Can't afford that. Will just buy the cheap games off Stub Hub. Was also tired of seeing many of my early-season games being sold on Stub Hub for $10 when I knew I paid at least $50 for the same ticket.

Total = -2

Renewed 2 in the $150 section. Will be moving to cheaper seats probably next year, for sure the year after.

Total appears to currently be:

Dropped our 3 in the old $250 donation section 109.

Had 3- dropped 1. Probably will drop all when price is $535/ticket. Have tickets with a buddy and we would just ask other friends to use our 3rd ticket. Not worth it to keep it when we sometimes can't even find anyone to go.

So -1.

We have 4 and will keep 4, but likely downgrading donation levels.

Go Gophers!!

dropped all 8...will scalp going forward

Did you buy 8 the day after the regular season ended and days before the donation plan was announced? Hope you get a refund.

March 2014 after the actual ticket price increased

Goodbye 6 season tickets. Hello scalpers and $10 tickets + free hot dog.

But as it is, I'll scalp for a year and see how it goes. Maybe use that extra money to take a second road trip to watch another away game. Plus, I like free hot dogs.

We're keeping our 2 in 237, but they will go up again in the next 2 years, so unlikely (especially with our first kid requiring a 3rd ticket next year). Like many, we're eyeing moving to cheaper seats in 2016 but my standing in the points system might mean we get blocked out since many others will be doing the same. So, we might move down now in anticipation of that. Not sure.

Keeping all 6 this year for 2015. Dropping 1 in the 2016, then 1 in 2017 to stay at 4 total after that.

+24 - this is as legitimate as the rest of the responses...might as well count them.

-4 for me.
Total: -21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to those opening up ur seats from those of us who were wanting additional seats and to new ticket holders who were looking to get in but at some good locations. Cheers! Ski-u-Mah!

Thanks to those opening up ur seats for those of us who were wanting additional seats and to new ticket holders who were looking to get in but at some good locations. Cheers! Ski-u-Mah!

Not a problem.

Why do people keep putting scare quotes around the words donations and gifts?

Why do people keep putting scare quotes around the words donations and gifts?
People who have season tickets are Gopher fans, more often than not. You know that, but choose to look down your nose at people who are choosing to give up their tickets, and you likely knew that when you clicked on the thread, but still chose to post in it anyway. What did you expect this thread to be about?

Top Bottom