Spring Cleaning - Purging Junk

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
I have cleansed my home of all things Badgers. My parents thought I would appreciate this Rose Bowl Hat (hint: I didn't). It would be fun to see what others have done with their rival gear:

IMG_1718.jpg

I don't think I've ever had any enemy gear in my home, other than a souvenir cup that was filled with hot cocoa and 99 Bananas at Kinnick in 1999. Cup cracked a few weeks later.

I have a Northwestern cocoa cup that is actually pretty nice. I use it to fill pet bowls.

I have cleansed my home of all things Badgers. My parents thought I would appreciate this Rose Bowl Hat (hint: I didn't). It would be fun to see what others have done with their rival gear:

View attachment 3415

I would immediately disassociate with any family member stupid enough to think Skunk or Pig Lover gear makes a good gift.

Here's what you do - give the Badger hat to a homeless shelter. Then, when you see some homeless guy walking around with a Badger hat, you can tell people he used to be the Starting QB for the Badgers - but fell on hard times because of his lack of an education..........

I think all friends and family of mine would know better than to give me Badger gear. Maybe as a gag gift, but they would know I would throw it away.

Here's what you do - give the Badger hat to a homeless shelter. Then, when you see some homeless guy walking around with a Badger hat, you can tell people he used to be the Starting QB for the Badgers - but fell on hard times because of his lack of an education..........

Suggestion of the Week nominee. :clap:

I think all friends and family of mine would know better than to give me Badger gear. Maybe as a gag gift, but they would know I would throw it away.

Wrong. You give that crap back to them next Christmas.

The homeless have enough problems. Why do something else mean to them? Just burn the items as far away from your home as possible, so as not to get any fumes or soot on your premises.

Top Bottom