***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS HARVARD NATIONAL TITLE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's rare the U plays for Natty's, except in hockey, and in particular women's hockey. Here we are, on the home ice. GET 'ER DONE FROST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is announcing the game solo?

It sounds like Beth Mowens evil twin.

Too harsh on the ears.

Nice to see us get rewarded with a goal after dominating for 19 minutes.

Go Gophers!!

Looking good so far. 1-0 is always too close, but we're the better team so far. I'd like to sneak one more goal in, as 3 is likely more than Harvard can score.

So happy with that win. The two girls I saw so many times in High School with huge goals today. Hannah Brandt with the game winner and Meghan Lorence with the icing goal after Harvard had scored. Congrats to the ladies on another championship season!

CONGRATS GOPHER WOMEN. SIXTH NATIONAL TITLE!

CONGRATS GOPHER WOMEN. SIXTH NATIONAL TITLE!

Well 5th NCAA title, but who's counting. Raises the record of the west (or just Wisconsin, MN and MN-Duluth) to 14 National Titles to the East's 1.

As I watched the clock tick down on this latest national title victory by the Gopher ladies, I couldn't help but reflect on the level of dominance this program has achieved over the past four years. It's simply incredible. Full credit to coach Frost and the entire Gopher women's hockey program!!

Congrats ladies!!!!!:clap::cheer::cool03::party::rockon:

What a great way end and incredible season! The atmosphere was amazing! Proud to be a Gopher!

I think this championship game could have been played at the Excel Center, and they would have sold out.

Add Boston College and Notre Dame for Hockey now and all other sports eventually. It would gain the greater Boston area and the greater Chicago area for their recruitment of talent as well as all of their TVs for advertising $$.

Called my brother-in-law over and we streamed it on my laptop and displayed with Google Chromecast on my TV. Had a few beers and cheered our Gophers on to a national title!

Well 5th NCAA title, but who's counting. Raises the record of the west (or just Wisconsin, MN and MN-Duluth) to 14 National Titles to the East's 1.

5 NCAA and 1 American Women's College Hockey Association (AWCHA) title.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think this championship game could have been played at the Excel Center, and they would have sold out.

Or at Mariucci, there's just more demand for the women's Frozen Four than can be met at Ridder. You could sell a lot more tickets at either Excel or Mariucci.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom