Predict the Score MSU Moorhead vs Bellarmine in DIII Elite 8 on 3-25-15.

If Pitino reaches out to Mississippi State, Chad Walthall should get an interview.

I'm going to have to do some in-depth research.

Doc - this would be a good contest to hand out all those participation ribbons you've been holding back.

I'm going to have to do some in-depth research.

Doc - this would be a good contest to hand out all those participation ribbons you've been holding back.

Yep. They are all pink.

I am the only contestant, so far.

If I am the only one, I will win.

Vested interest in this game as my nephew is a Dragon. Dragons 73-64

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ryan Benoy. He has torn his ACL 3 of the past 4 years. Still with the team. Great student 4.0, pre-med who worked his ass of last summer only to tear it again second week of practice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bellarmine University kept making its shots in beating Minnesota State Moorhead 92-75 on Wednesday night in the NCAA Division II men’s basketball Elite Eight in Evansville, Ind.

The Knights (31-3) shot 60.7 percent and led by six at halftime. The No. 4 Dragons (35-4) fell further behind in the second half, when they scored only 32 points.

Jack Thelen had a game-high 26 points for Bellarmine, a school in Louisville.

Four players scored in the low teens for MSU Moorhead, led by Aaron Lien and Tyler Vaughan with 13 points apiece. Both teams took 61 shots, but the Dragons only made 47.5 percent of theirs.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/297614281.html

Top Bottom