An Ohio family names their daughter: Scarlet Gray Victory

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Akron Beacon Journal:

Plenty of us will long remember the Ohio State football team’s victory in the national championship game Jan. 12.

None of us will remember it longer than a child who was born 20 days after the Scarlet and Gray pounded Oregon.

Granted, the baby won’t have any firsthand memories. But she will be reminded of that game every time she signs her name.

In the afterglow of the Buckeyes’ blockbuster win, an Akron family — last name Victory — decided their third child’s first name should be Scarlet and her middle name should be Gray.

Yep. Scarlet Gray Victory.

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/bob-dyer-baby-is-osu-fan-for-life-or-else-1.576059

Go Gophers!!

We can sit back here and laugh, but if the Gophers win a National Title and my wife is peggers at the time, I'd consider naming little girl Goldie. :) Seems like Goldie Hawn did alright for herself. Though, I don't have a sweet last name like Victory to go along with it.

With a name like that... she is so going to Michigan.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

My two, future grandchildren: Stroke Thepost and Y'Aint Human

Some people should have to take a test before they receive their genitals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be worse.

Ask Harry Peter Grant. (Aka Bud)

Don't forget Ima. She was rumored to have a sister named Ura, but wasn't true.

220px-ImaHogg.jpg

Ima Hogg, ca. 1900

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ima_Hogg

Let's not forget, Fred Offen, Jim Offen, and their baby brother Jack.

I'm sure she has the buckeye leaf(looks Mary Jane) Stamped on her lower back.

Every time Tony Hunt would carry the ball for PSU against the Gophers, we would scream "Mike's brother!!!"

Hey, I named my cat Chester Cooper. Boy, can he catch.

There is a girl named Fonda Dicks who was at one time one of the leading scorers in Iowa girls high school basketball. Not kidding that was really her name.

Things are pretty slow in GH Land...

Top Bottom