All Things 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Figured I'd get this going for tournament discussion.

BYU is fun to watch. They move the ball around on offense so well.

Don't bet on 5 Mormon's. I did. Talk about playing with your hands around your neck. Piss away a 17 point lead. Collinsworth is way over rated. BYU gave up 7 dunks in the second half. Mom's Mabley could have scored against BYU. Btw...2 black kids on the BYU roster.

I had BYU into the round of 32. Time to revise...

That BYU-Ole Miss game was highly entertaining. When was the last college game you can remember when both teams hit 90 in regulation?

That BYU-Ole Miss game was highly entertaining. When was the last college game you can remember when both teams hit 90 in regulation?

That's the bottom line. This game attracted a crowd in our family room.

While it didn't put me to sleep, I did fall asleep as Ole Miss was making their run. No results until this morning. I am getting old.

It was entertaining especially if one is used to watching Big Ten games. That game was like an anti-Big Ten game. Ole Miss is tough to figure. They fight hard enough to go further but they could just as easily lose the next game. Perhaps they could be this year's SEC version of last year's Tennessee who started with a play-in game and advanced to the final 16. That team had two 2014 NBA draft picks though.

There are two better basketball teams playing in the NIT right now.

Boise State v Dayton was a fun game to watch. You missed a good game.

Boise State pulls a BYU and looks like a deer in the headlights down the stretch. One of our people said his fifth graders know better than to dribble into traps in corners.

This thought piqued my interest. Northwestern St. played 2 games this year in which both teams scored over 100 in regulation. BYU also beat Dan Monson's squad 95-90 in the season opener this year.

The Freds are getting out balled by UAB at halftime. :)

Notre Dame squeaks by, Cyclones struggling but likely to hold on.

Two good early games.

Go Gophers!!

Wow, UAB now up 3 with under 10 seconds! They have a few fouls to give as well.

Go Gophers!!

Oh, the Poor mayor. Really feel bad for his group of convicts.

Love seeing The Hoiberg's go down!!

Go Gophers!!

I wonder if Richard just sent a text to Amir saying "See? They played just one more game in the tournament than we did. Why would you want to play in Ames again?"

Glad to see Iowa State knocked out early. Really thought Notre Dame was gonna suffer the same fate but Northeastern couldn't even get a shot off when they had the chance to tie or take the lead with 30 secs left.

Top Bottom