My worst sports nightmare is slowly coming true

It was on the Golf Channel. Lanny Watkins was giving a recap on the back to back Schwaub titles and the fact that Lehman is the only player to be named Player of the Year on all three tours. North chimed in and said something along the lines of. " Well yes Lanny, but this won't get him into the
Golf Hall of Fame. Other than the British Open he didn't win much on the PGA. You need 15 wins world wide to be eligible for the GHOF" Watkins looked at him like WTF! The guy is a total tool and won't play on the Seniors Tour because he doesn't like the format of interacting with the fans.

Got it. So some guy on a badger board left you butthurt and (according to you) is a racist, so it's totally fair game to use homophobic slurs on this board.

You're a grown ass man, time to start acting like one.

At least some good news today. 5-star recruit Diamond Stone from Milwaukee isn't going to Wisconsin. He picked Maryland today.

It was on the Golf Channel. Lanny Watkins was giving a recap on the back to back Schwaub titles and the fact that Lehman is the only player to be named Player of the Year on all three tours. North chimed in and said something along the lines of. " Well yes Lanny, but this won't get him into the
Golf Hall of Fame. Other than the British Open he didn't win much on the PGA. You need 15 wins world wide to be eligible for the GHOF" Watkins looked at him like WTF! The guy is a total tool and won't play on the Seniors Tour because he doesn't like the format of interacting with the fans.

Thanks Ruppert. I was just thinking.......I think you may have answered that question once before for me.

BTW do you know Tom?

Thanks Ruppert. I was just thinking.......I think you may have answered that question once before for me.

BTW do you know Tom?

Yup ..First time I met him was at the Alumni Golf Outing in Tonto-Verde, Arizona when Mark Dienhart introduced Glen Mason as the new football coach. Tom lives in Scottsdale not to far from where we had a vacation home in Anthem, Arizona. He and Melissa use to come and play the Ironwood course in the development. 19, he truly the most genuine person of status I have ever met. Huge Gopher fan who still sports the Gopher head cover on his driver. Funny story, when the Gophers were making the 97 run in hoops he was in a tournament and wanted to wear a Gopher
basketball jersey over his golf shirt and the PGA wouldn't let him. The Lehman family are just good people. Just.ask the people in Alexandria. So ya, I have a burr in my saddle for Andy North.

Yup ..First time I met him was at the Alumni Golf Outing in Tonto-Verde, Arizona when Mark Dienhart introduced Glen Mason as the new football coach. Tom lives in Scottsdale not to far from where we had a vacation home in Anthem, Arizona. He and Melissa use to come and play the Ironwood course in the development. 19, he truly the most genuine person of status I have ever met. Huge Gopher fan who still sports the Gopher head cover on his driver. Funny story, when the Gophers were making the 97 run in hoops he was in a tournament and wanted to wear a Gopher
basketball jersey over his golf shirt and the PGA wouldn't let him. The Lehman family are just good people. Just.ask the people in Alexandria. So ya, I have a burr in my saddle for Andy North.

Yeah I remember the 97 story.

Remember I'm from Alex. Known the family for close to 40 years. So sad about his father passing.

Yeah I remember the 97 story.

Remember I'm from Alex. Known the family for close to 40 years. So sad about his father passing.

It was nice that he could come up from AZ when his uncle Roger passed away ~15 months ago. His brother Jim Jr. is a rock-solid guy too. Did you ever sit with him (Jim Sr.) and his cronies for their afternoon happy hour? Great group of guys.

It was nice that he could come up from AZ when his uncle Roger passed away ~15 months ago. His brother Jim Jr. is a rock-solid guy too. Did you ever sit with him (Jim Sr.) and his cronies for their afternoon happy hour? Great group of guys.

Visited with Jim Sr many times.

I always remember the TV shot of Jim Sr during the British Open that Tom won. 96 right? He was sitting on the side of hill smoking his pipe. I always kidded him he got more exposure than Tom did that week.

There's also a younger brother Mike.

Visited with Jim Sr many times.

I always remember the TV shot of Jim Sr during the British Open that Tom won. 96 right? He was sitting on the side of hill smoking his pipe. I always kidded him he got more exposure than Tom did that week.

There's also a younger brother Mike.

I don't really know Mike.

Do you know Rubberlips?

Please Kentucky fans buy a lot of tickets. Madison to Indy is 5 hours. Go Kentucky!

North loved Wisconsin and Madison so much that he went to the University of Florida for his collegiate career. Lehman may not make it to the World Golf Hall of Fame, but he is a hell of a lot closer than Andy freakin North.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_North

North loved Wisconsin and Madison so much that he went to the University of Florida for his collegiate career. Lehman may not make it to the World Golf Hall of Fame, but he is a hell of a lot closer than Andy freakin North.

Lehman has more class in his baby finger than North has in his whole body. Trust me. There's not a guy on the Champions Tour that likes him.

Just think about that for a minute. Golf--not made to play in the snow. UW did not even have a course when North came up. But his heart is clearly with UW.

I'm starting to think Wisco is going to win it all.

I've thought that all along. ND had a hell of a game plan that Bo can look at and perhaps mirror, only with better overall talent than the Irish. Kentucky is going to have its hands full on Saturday.

Hopefully their outside shooting cools off next weekend. They are due.

I just don't think wusco the guard play or the depth to beat Kentucky. Kentucky is two deep at every position towns and stein will beat up kaminsky. Decker may give them problems but Jackson morning and gassnef to me aren't as good as Ullis and the Harrison twins. Plus the badgers don't have a deep bench. So if Kentucky can get lurch in foul trouble than that's it.

Yep, the game I've been dreading all season happens Monday night. Wisconsin just has the look and feel of a championship team, and I think they'll beat Duke, at which point I'll bring the toaster into the bathtub with me.

Kentucky efffed up, and it cost them. Towns scored almost every time, yet they insisted on that stupid 1-4 set. Coach Cal is probably already getting death threats.

Kentucky efffed up, and it cost them. Towns scored almost every time, yet they insisted on that stupid 1-4 set. Coach Cal is probably already getting death threats.

ON WISCONSIN--I am on the bandwagon

they beat UK, UNC, Zona, and potentially Duke, wow, that is a resume...I used to love Duke with Laettner, Hurley Hill, but now, meh, not to keen on the dookies

Top Bottom