MN Daily: Five for '15: Regular Season Finale

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Daily:

As the regular season finale comes up on the horizon, the Gophers are still trying to chase consistency.

Three straight weeks have brought three straight opening wins for the Gophers, but they've also lost the season finale the past three weeks as well.

"I think we’ve proven if we play how we’re capable of I don’t think there’s anyone we can’t beat," senior forward Travis Boyd said. "But you know, on the flip side, if we play how we’ve been playing on the last couple Saturdays there’s definitely no one who cannot beat us."

The Gophers have one last shot to iron things out before entering the postseason, and one last shot to claim a regular season championship for the fourth straight season. The Gophers senior class set a record last year as juniors by winning three regular season during their time at Minnesota, but just one win will almost certainly not be enough to claim a fourth and a new program record.

"I think it’s pretty important for my class, the seniors, to go four-for-four in conference championships," Boyd said. "That’d be something that I don’t think ever has been done here so that would be cool."

http://www.mndaily.com/blogs/upon-further-review/2015/03/11/five-15-regular-season-finale

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom