Season ticket renewal starts march 10

i don't think the lower level donation levels were in place when they first announced. did they always have $50 and $75 donation levels?
We're in the $75 camp, so I am certain at those seats have been at that price for this year.

i don't think the lower level donation levels were in place when they first announced. did they always have $50 and $75 donation levels?

Yes, they did. I am in 103 in the $75 section and they have been at that extra "donation" price since the donation requirement was announced.

How would birth certificates prove that they are related? Are you sure about this one?

Absolutely- we went in together to Mariucci and I thought the person helping us was joking- she wasn't. Birth Certificates name parents- which was the proof they needed in order to do it.

Absolutely- we went in together to Mariucci and I thought the person helping us was joking- she wasn't. Birth Certificates name parents- which was the proof they needed in order to do it.

This is IRS like. You must have been thinking, WTF?!?

This is IRS like. You must have been thinking, WTF?!?

This is also the same ticket office that made you change your account password about every 6 months. Although I don't believe they do it anymore. That was very frustrating.

This is also the same ticket office that made you change your account password about every 6 months. Although I don't believe they do it anymore. That was very frustrating.

I remember that! What a pain in the a$$ that was!

my invoice is incorrect-- my seats are in section 237 which are shown as $75 donation level this year. However the invoice I rec'd has them charging me $50 per seat-- anyone else have a $ that they think was wrong?

Top Bottom