Season ticket renewal starts march 10

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
To ensure your same seats and your priority in the upgrade process, tickets and parking must be renewed by April 17, 2015.

Our group of 6 are in! I still don't like the fact the ticket office automatically adds a chair back to your bench seat and there is no way to take it off during the check out process (like a simple check box). You have to either call the ticket office and have them do it manually or email them and tell them to do it. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of having "do it yourself" online renewal? They probably figure a lot of people don't want the hassle and will just pay the $45 chair back fee.

Last year we had four tickets in zone 2. Only renewing Two of those because of the increase in cost.

Our group of 6 are in! I still don't like the fact the ticket office automatically adds a chair back to your bench seat and there is no way to take it off during the check out process (like a simple check box). You have to either call the ticket office and have them do it manually or email them and tell them to do it. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of having "do it yourself" online renewal? They probably figure a lot of people don't want the hassle and will just pay the $45 chair back fee.

I've never had chairbacks on our 6 tickets bench tickets in Section 103 since TCF opened and I have never seen a "Chairback fee" when going to renew. Could it maybe be because you've had them once already and they just assume you will renew?

I've never had chairbacks on our 6 tickets bench tickets in Section 103 since TCF opened and I have never seen a "Chairback fee" when going to renew. Could it maybe be because you've had them once already and they just assume you will renew?

Yes, that could very well be. We actually had them for the first few years and dropped them last year (all except one person in our group). We had to go through the same hassle of contacting the ticket office then too.

Will be interesting to see how the renewal numbers compare to last season with the new fees (I mean donations) and the backlash that caused.

Will be interesting to see how the renewal numbers compare to last season with the new fees (I mean donations) and the backlash that caused.

We bit the bullet this year as ours went up $75 (which is basically $10 per game). Next year it doubles to $150 and some us may not renew at that price. Of course, we could win our New Year's day bowl game and all that may change!

This season should have good numbers. If the program regresses with greater price increases next year, then they are in trouble.

We renewed ours, but next year will be moving to the cheap seats.

Dad dropped out due to the increase. If I can't find a buddy to split with I might just keep both and see how things go this year.

The guy who is in charge of organizing/buying for my group went ahead and bought for me without checking to see if I was in. He knows me too well.

I'm thinking I perhaps need to call the Gopher ticket office. Any one else not receive the renewal?

They are splitting the "donation" from the basic cost and giving you two months to pay the donation in 3 installments, the first of which accompanies the base fee.

Anyone recall what face value for each game was last year?

Thanks

Renewed 2 of 3. Also combined my donation with another group to go towards our $1000 in Ski-U-Mah Lot. My buddy was transferring his 2 brothers tickets into his name- all were already together on an account- and had to provide Birth Certificates to prove relationship. Wow.

Renewed 2 of 3. Also combined my donation with another group to go towards our $1000 in Ski-U-Mah Lot. My buddy was transferring his 2 brothers tickets into his name- all were already together on an account- and had to provide Birth Certificates to prove relationship. Wow.

How would birth certificates prove that they are related? Are you sure about this one?

I'm thinking I perhaps need to call the Gopher ticket office. Any one else not receive the renewal?

Nothing in the mail, but it came by email and is on your account if you log in.

This changed significantly, correct? I don't recall the lower levels of donation ($75, $50, etc) and there appears to be fewer sections as a result with no donation. Thanks for posting.

Go Gophers!!

You are correct. Our seats in 238 used to be donation-free, but now require a $75 gift per seat. It is now impossible to get a chairback without a required donation.

You are correct. Our seats in 238 used to be donation-free, but now require a $75 gift per seat. It is now impossible to get a chairback without a required donation.

Thanks. It baffles me that they would change this after sending out the initial communication. I am not sure why they couldn't have had this finalized before communicating it to fans.

Go Gophers!!

I think this does match the initial numbers that were given out a couple months ago.

I think this does match the initial numbers that were given out a couple months ago.

i don't think the lower level donation levels were in place when they first announced. did they always have $50 and $75 donation levels?

Top Bottom