All Things 2018 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread

De La Salle kid.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

De La Salle kid.

Will GW, aka J.B. give us an accurate accounting of his free throw shooting?

Didn't watch the game, but according to the Strib, Kalscheur came in and righted the listing ship in the first half of yesterday's game.

Only problem might be his height. I've seen him listed at 6'4" and 6'6". He's probably still growing being only 15 years old. If he gets to 6' 8" he could be a perfect power forward

That mix tape was great...I come away pretty convinced he can dunk; I hope he works on his game so he can make a shot outside 3 feet.

Shaq's Son Has GAME! 6'8 Shareef O'Neal Shows Off His Versatility

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Kenneth Nwuba 6' 10" class '18 and 210 out of Arlington Country Day already has offer from Penn St. et al.......

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Gopher guests for Michigan State:

2018: Daniel Oturo of CDH, Race Thompson of Armstrong

2019: Matthew Hurt

<a href="https://twitter.com/HurtMatthew">@HurtMatthew</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/RaceThompson1">@RaceThompson1</a></p>— Ryan James (@RyanJamesMN) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanJamesMN/status/683354113673981953">January 2, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Watched Shay Mitchell from Lakeville South at Prior Lake this past Friday. He was hot shooting and was a very good rebounder and active defender. 2 Massive Dunks. Better than King today as a 10th grader. Hope we get this kid signed soon.

Watched Shay Mitchell from Lakeville South at Prior Lake this past Friday. He was hot shooting and was a very good rebounder and active defender. 2 Massive Dunks. Better than King today as a 10th grader. Hope we get this kid signed soon.

Hahha, I like Mitchell and have seen him plenty... But better than King now? King would put 50 on PL, no need for rediculous comparisons.

Hahahaha that's seriously underestimating how good King is, King put up 30 pt games against good HS teams in HS. Prior Lake is not a good team...and King is much better.

Go Gophers!!

Kalscheur had 17pts, 5reb, 2stl, and 2 blks in his EYBL debut today. He was 2-4 from 3 in the first half but missed on all 3 attempts in the second. He was the third leading scorer behind Trent and Davison. Pulley won by 4. I will keep saying that Pitino needs to offer him before he starts to blow up.

Tre had only 1pt, dished out 3 assists and had 5 rebounds. Not one of his best efforts.

Oturu had 2pts and 5 rebounds in his EYBL debut.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Don't believe Wisky has offered McCabe yet. Badger message boards must be going nuts with irate fans.

Go Gophers!!

I am always cautious with these northeast wisconsin kids that get recruited... Competition in North East Wisconsin just isn't too good. It's been a while since they produced a quality power conference player. I don't have high expectations for Pritzl who went to Wisconsin last year, and Cohen hasn't done much at Marquette yet either (just looked it up and realized he played 20 minutes there last year, suprised).

Cant think of the last time someone coming out of the fox river valley or green bay area has contributed to a d1 school at any rate. Dekker being the closest.

I am always cautious with these northeast wisconsin kids that get recruited... Competition in North East Wisconsin just isn't too good. It's been a while since they produced a quality power conference player. I don't have high expectations for Pritzl who went to Wisconsin last year, and Cohen hasn't done much at Marquette yet either. Cant think of the last time someone coming out of the fox river valley or green bay area has contributed to a d1 school at any rate. Dekker being the closest.

So the area is due!

Has anyone seen McCabe play? If you haven't, search some video of him. The kid has a crazy handle. My brother is pretty plugged in to the Wisconsin BBall scene, and was skeptical of him, thinking he was going to be a one trick pony. He watched him dominate the state basketball tournament, and came out raving that the Badgers need to offer him now. Glad the gophers beat them to the offer. Don't know what will happen for sure if he were to get a Badger offer, but i wouldn't be surprised if he were to go to Wisky. Hopefully they never offer!

Top Bottom