***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS. WISCONSIN 3-5-15 IN-GAME THREAD***

Reaction score
At home against our biggest rival, big recruits in the house, perhaps the season on the line... Talk about a big game!! The barn will be rocking, so let's go get 'em Gophers!!

For the record, I would have had wisconsin in all lower caps, as its designed to be written.

Stan, did I miss the notice that you were passing the torch?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone should be rested and healthy. Should be a great game - let's - go - Gophers!

Darren Wolfson ✔ @DarrenWolfson
The #Gophers athletic department has spent considerable time this week to have the right plan in place if a court-storming occurs tonight.

I'm out of the country trying to find an ESPN channel to watch. Wish me luck!

With the game televised on ESPN, better stock up on buckets and mops for the Dan Dakich slobbering love affair over Kaminsky.

How long into the game will the "F Bo Ryan" chants start?

I swear I thought this game was at 8. Also on another board and the whining about our raised floor is already starting lol.

This game is huge. On ESPN and we have big time recruits in the building. Really hope we can win this one and shut up the Wisconsin fans for a little while

Can anyone at the game confirm if the recruits are there? Barn looks a little empty from tv

Buggs doesn't have a clue. Never will

Does Wisconsin every miss?

A team shooting lights out against us? No.

Duje Dukan 1 for his last 15 from 3 coming into the game, hits his first attempt. If they shoot well tonight it's going to be ugly.

Top Bottom