Brian Bennett discusses potential of Demry Croft starting at QB over Leidner

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN's Q&A:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Brian Bennett: Lara Croft? Well, I wouldn't put anything past her. Have you seen those biceps? Oh, you probably mean freshman Demry Croft. Well, maybe in 2017. I'm surprised people are still asking about Mitch Leidner's job security. There's no question he's the guy for the Gophers and he's one of the team's best leaders. He's still not a great passer by any means, but he made strides in the bowl game and certainly hasn't had a lot of help at receiver during his career so far. Jerry Kill and his staff are extremely high on Croft, but it seems like a redshirt year would make sense for him in 2015.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/116386/big-ten-mailbag-52

Go Gophers!!

Terrible thread. I hope Croft is the greatest QB in Mn history, but he will not start for the next two years. If Perra is as good as I think he might be it could be three or four.

Come on, saying a female fictional character might be our qb this year is uproariously funny

Lara Croft starting at QB next year would instantly sell out every game and make us the top story on ESPN all year long.

Terrible thread. I hope Croft is the greatest QB in Mn history, but he will not start for the next two years. If Perra is as good as I think he might be it could be three or four.

Yeah, amazing what one guy's stupid twitter question can start.

How would she fit shoulder pads over those bosoms?

How would she fit shoulder pads over those bosoms?

Don't know but you can bet every equipment manager on the staff would be lining up for the chance to try.

Top Bottom