Offense being "switched up"….Thoughts/Observations/

We actually did run a little hurry-up in the SJSU game with Streveler and Cobb running the read-option when it was obvious they couldn't stop it. Most people forget about that. I agree it would be nice to see it more as a change of pace when the opportunity presents itself, and with the majority of the playbook at our disposal.

This. I really liked it. I think having that in the back pocket to use once in awhile, especially when we are running the ball well, would be great.

I heard the interview too. I would love if we did no huddle and hurry things up. Can't imagine what It's like for players. Need to really be in shape or it will wear you out.

I'll take this as a sure sign that Kill and Limegrover trust who they have on offense. Watching this team squander opportunities to put points up at certain momoents in games last year was very frustrating to me. Hopefully, they decide to attack defenses more instead of playing it safe.

I'll take this as a sure sign that Kill and Limegrover trust who they have on offense. Watching this team squander opportunities to put points up at certain momoents in games last year was very frustrating to me. Hopefully, they decide to attack defenses more instead of playing it safe.

Spot on.

Top Bottom