One last game that matters... Please beat Becky Thursday!

ski-u-mah

Reaction score
Wow, tough year. Lots of ups, downs, good and bad.

But hey, let's at least have some fun on Thursday. (not rush the court fun, just fun)

If they beat Wisconsin, it's not one last thing.

It's then 3-4-5 more things.

Beat Penn St
Beat next team
beat next team

Possibly get NCAA bid.

If they lose, then it's just NIT.

With the way this season has turned out, I just want to see us beat Becky at the Barn. If we were to, somehow, get into the NCAA's, that would be outstanding. But, I am certainly not counting on it. Just beat Becky.

Not sure who said this, it might have been Zips, but if we know anything about Gopher history & their M.O., we shouldn't be surprised if this happens. ...

The Gophers come out of nowhere to beat Wisconsin (like beating IU 2 seasons ago), get everyone jacked up again because there'd be a sliver of a chance of reaching the NCAA via an at-large bid (with much work in Chicago), then proceed to lose to Penn State on Senior Night. That said, if the Gophers win obly 1 game this week, it might as well be the one that derails our chief rivals' #1 NCAA seed hopes

With the way this season has turned out, I just want to see us beat Becky at the Barn. If we were to, somehow, get into the NCAA's, that would be outstanding. But, I am certainly not counting on it. Just beat Becky.

Right? :)

More is great, but not getting all greedy after this year.

Beat Becky and watch a full scale meltdown with the dip sh-ts on Beckyville and Badger Blitz.

The fact that people offer up opinions on GH is a plus. The fact that there are some who consistently criticize people for stating opinions, not so much!!!

There are going to be a ton of Wisconsin fans in the barn tomorrow.

God help us.

Top Bottom