Help! first time buying tickets.

Mean Joe

Reaction score
I am going to my 1st gopher game on Sunday vs Penn State. I have heard people say that there are some tickets that have no view of scoreboard or have a pole in the way.

I would appreciate any advice on where I should be looking for the best value for my tickets.

Is there a best website to buy from or could I just buy at the stadium?

any advice is appreciated!

The Gophers ticket office has seats left,
there is a ticket exchange board on this site
craigslist
scalpers out front will be pretty fair for that game. There aren't many bad seats anywhere in the building.

Welcome to the Barn

You should buy the cheapest singles you can find on the street. I'd say they will be $15-20. Then just sit in student section where there always 100's of open seats in lower level.

I am going to my 1st gopher game on Sunday vs Penn State. I have heard people say that there are some tickets that have no view of scoreboard or have a pole in the way.

I would appreciate any advice on where I should be looking for the best value for my tickets.

Is there a best website to buy from or could I just buy at the stadium?

any advice is appreciated!

Even if you can't see the scoreboard about the only thing you would be missing are the big screen instant replays, the score and stats are displayed on TV's though out the arena that are viewable if you are in one of the seats that can't view the scoreboard.

I only get to one game a year and always have bought from scalpers in the street. I have always gotten very good seats for a fair price, never any higher than face value.

Top Bottom