Kevin Stallings to Vandy player on court after game: "I'm going to f---ing kill you."

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Kevin Stallings to Vandy player on court after game: "I'm going to f---ing kill you."

per ESPN:

Vanderbilt coach Kevin Stallings has apologized for a postgame incident Thursday night in which he was caught on camera berating Commodores player Wade Baldwin IV profanely, at one point saying, "I'm going to f---ing kill you."

Stallings told ESPN "he did not mean his words literally" when confronting Baldwin, who had taunted a Tennessee player in the postgame handshake line.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...ngs-apologizes-berating-player-tennessee-game

Go Gophers!!

Richard recruited Baldwin if I'm not mistaken. I've heard of that name before. Definitely not something you should tell one of your players, no matter what they did.

I don't think that's the type of language they teach Collinsville (IL) Kahoks to use. And Stallings certainly didn't learn it from Jim Dutcher before changing his mind and leaving for Purdue.

I appreciate that Stallings argued he wasn't "literally" going to kill him. I mean, why turn to murder when you have a high-paying job as a head coach in a Power 5 conference?

I appreciate that Stallings argued he wasn't "literally" going to kill him. I mean, why turn to murder when you have a high-paying job as a head coach in a Power 5 conference?

Stallings better hope that Baldwin is safe this weekend and nothing happens to him. Otherwise, Dateline's finest, Keith Morrison, will be making a visit:

Go Gophers!!

Wade Baldwin IV @The_Fourth_Wade
Follow
Coach Stallings is the best coach in America. I felt no offense to anything. We are both fiery people and that's why I chose Vandy ⚓️��

Top Bottom