Iowa QB Jake Rudock graduate transferring to Michigan? That's the rumor

Really speaks volumes for how down Mich is when an Iowa kid can transfer in and be the starting QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This move has nothing to do with Rudock's education. If it was for education, I would have a tough time believing that there isn't a school outside of the Big Ten that fits his educational demands.
It's not about reality, it's about appearances and hypocrisy, blocking an athletes transfer to continue his education makes a mockery of the conference's so called emphasis on education. The conference transfer rule also predates the grad transfer rule. I'm not sure the NCAA would agree that it applies to grad transfers.

It's not about reality, it's about appearances and hypocrisy, blocking an athletes transfer to continue his education makes a mockery of the conference's so called emphasis on education. The conference transfer rule also predates the grad transfer rule. I'm not sure the NCAA would agree that it applies to grad transfers.

Using education as a sham excuse to navigate around the conference's bylaws makes an even bigger mockery of the state of college athletics.

Really speaks volumes for how down Mich is when an Iowa kid can transfer in and be the starting QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt. Not to mention, the Iowa kid was delegated to 2nd string after a disappointing season.

Top Bottom