Great start to the Penn State series!!

Stan

Reaction score
Wilcox played very well tonight, a big win, we are on FIRE!!!!!

Absolutely. Also, got some unexpected help from OSU and Wisconsin (I hate saying that), so now we are the sole owners of first place in the Big Ten. I don't know what was wrong with this team earlier, or what they did to fix it, but its working.

It's amazing what a few weeks can do to switch the momentum of a season!

It's amazing what a few weeks can do to switch the momentum of a season!

Great start , pathetic finish. The Gophers had a chance to pick some low hanging fruit this weekend and they blew it ! It was a classic Lucia road game. Show up not ready to play in the 1st period. Spot them 2 goals. Then decided to start playing.
They clearly have more talent than Penn State but sloppy play at times and giving up odd man rushes cost them the game. Why this team comes up flat in OT so often is a mystery ? Reminded me of the Yale loss. Taking a dumb penalty in OT didn't help either.

Great start , pathetic finish. The Gophers had a chance to pick some low hanging fruit this weekend and they blew it ! It was a classic Lucia road game. Show up not ready to play in the 1st period. Spot them 2 goals. Then decided to start playing.
They clearly have more talent than Penn State but sloppy play at times and giving up odd man rushes cost them the game. Why this team comes up flat in OT so often is a mystery ? Reminded me of the Yale lose. Taking a dumb penalty in OT didn't help either.

Let me guess, the dumb penalty was Lucia's fault too, right?

They clearly have more talent than Penn State but sloppy play at times and giving up odd man rushes cost them the game. Why this team comes up flat in OT so often is a mystery ? Reminded me of the Yale lose. Taking a dumb penalty in OT didn't help either.

Yup

They clearly have more talent than Penn State but sloppy play at times and giving up odd man rushes cost them the game. Why this team comes up flat in OT so often is a mystery ? Reminded me of the Yale loss. Taking a dumb penalty in OT didn't help either.

A road series against a team that had lost one game at home all year long is low hanging fruit?

A road series against an unranked team should be low hanging fruit for the Gophers. But it sure hasn't been.

You can call it whatever you want, the fact of the matter is no team in the country has pulled off the sweep at Penn State this year. I'd take your complaints a lot more seriously if you didn't create an account just to come take shots at the coach and team when they lose, remain silent when they win, and distort/mischaracterize/exaggerate our struggles.

Top Bottom