Wisconsin charging Badger fans $25 to take a picture with Bucky

Stan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Only $50 bucks to sit in on Mike Eaves post-game presser? That'd be worth it, just to sit in the back of the room and snicker continuously.

That is spendy, imho. I will only charge $10 for a picture with me. :cool02:

dead badger.jpg

I would pay to see Goldy beat the snot out of becky.

As my daughter likes to say "Bucky is Yucky"

How much did that student charge bucky to be photoshopped into the crowd?

And it's $25 PER PERSON (!!!) so if you have a group of 4 it's $100 for a freaking picture of a sweaty undergrad in a skunk suit. Does it cost any more to snap the camera shutter when there are more people in the picture?

I've taken a lot of pictures of my daughter with Goldy. Never paid a cent, which is as it should be.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

After Walker cut funding to UW, they need to do whatever they can to scrap up additional money.

I'd think a bake sale would be more productive, though. I'd pay $25 for an oatmeal raisin cookie before I'd pay $25 to be groped by that popcorn skunk.

After Walker cut funding to UW, they need to do whatever they can to scrap up additional money.

I'd think a bake sale would be more productive, though. I'd pay $25 for an oatmeal raisin cookie before I'd pay $25 to be groped by that popcorn skunk.

Regarding the fan base, I think this would instantly put them on par with the likes Of Oregon, etc. Now if you added a beer garden, they'd easily be tops in the nation.:pig:

I would only pay if I could hold up a sign with an arrow pointing at Bucky.

The only way I would pay to take a picture with Bucky Badger is if I could hold up a sign with an arrow pointing at Bucky that said this " < This a$$hole looks like a popcorn box".

I'd pay $25 to get the antibiotics to deal with the syphilis that results from touching Bucky.

I imagine the line to have carnal relations with a dead animal for free is a lot longer.

It's the skunks. Another thing , drive around Lake Madison in the spring with the windows open. It stinks!!!!!!!!!####&&&,,%%%%%_

Lake Madison? Is that similar to Lake Minneapolis? &#55357;&#56860;

These are the same dopes that shell out $250 to own a worthless scrap of paper that they believe gives them a share of ownership to the Packers.

If true, brilliant move by U Wisconsin - those crazy idiots to our east will gobble up anything that resembles something Packers or Badgers - this will likely be a significant source of revenue. You could inscribe that slumping, ugly W in a turd and they would slobber all over themselves with a price war on EBay.

Just don't inscribe it on a dead deer carcass. It could get really ugly.

Top Bottom