The World is Flat !

I stand by what I said. In the past 20 years almost (but not ALL of the national championships ) have been won by what can be considered a fairly small number of top programs. As I previous stated Minnesota gets to pick from the cream of the crop. The results have been unacceptable. I blame Lucia.
As for your personal insults, there is no place for that on a board like this and I think you should be barred from participating for those remarks. They are totally uncalled for !

for the sake of the site and its "rules", which I do not want to be in violation of, I will say that I apologize for being honest with you. I'm the kind of man who has NEVER whined about someone else excercising their right to freedom of speech, and maybe it was my 8 years of honorable military service, serving my country and offering up my life to defend the right of Americans to speak their minds freely? I would give my life to defend your right to call for the firing of Don Lucia. Is it too much for me to expect you to be man enough, that if you step into the kitchen(coming in here pushing hard that you think Lucia should be fired), that you can handle the heat?

I was just being honest with you. I don't like you, can you blame me? You are bad mouthing a Gopher coach who has been more successful than any other outside of Herb Brooks and I don't feel he deserves it, but I could like you if you apologize for bad mouthing Don Lucia! I am a forgiving person. I don't respect your current opinion, I question your level of relevant education, and honestly, I am laughing my arse off seeing that the Gopher's pulling back to back Big Ten sweeps probably pisses you off. Question? Do you love the Gophers more than you hate Don Lucia? Does this current winning streak piss you off? I doubt it changes your mind about Coach Lucia. My guess is you were hoping the Gophers would totally tank this season, so that Lucia would get fired. Because you hate Lucia more than you love the Gophers?

These are JUST QUESTIONS. I'm willing to give you a chance to defend yourself. I'm ok with you excercising your freedoms of speech. You are sensitive, probably never served a day of your life in the military defending your own right or anyone else's right to freedom of speech, but I DID serve the time to defend YOUR right, so have at it, tell us now how Don Lucia is such a bad coach deserving of being fired.

My guess is 99.99% of Gopher fans will not agree with you, LMMFAO. And as upsetting as my comments may be, my guess is that YOU are the only one who feels my comments are out of line. But no matter, if you are THAT sensitive, I will apologize. Like I said, I am just being honest. If you'd rather I lie to you, and if that is what GH requires, that is what I will do. Whatever is best for Gopher Nation. I will do.

Top Bottom