FYI - recruiting TV special

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
BTN ‘Football Signing Day Special’ Airs Live at 2:30 PM CT on Wednesday, Feb. 4

BTN will air a live, two-hour BTN Football & Beyond: Signing Day Special at 3:30 PM ET on Wednesday, Feb. 4, to evaluate the incoming class of future Big Ten football stars. Host Mike Hall, alongside analysts Gerry DiNardo and Howard Griffith, will review each school’s recruiting class and discuss expectations for some of the biggest impact players. The program will include video highlights of top recruits, interviews with Big Ten head coaches, and analysis from Scout.com recruiting expert Allen Trieu, who will be joining Hall, DiNardo and Griffith in studio.

I assume they will replay this later at night - they usually do.

Ok - let's start the betting - how much of the show will focus on Ohio State...........? A 2-hour special with 14 teams means
an average of about 8-1/2 minutes for each team (and that's not counting commercials).

over under two minutes for us... ill take the under. :(

OSU, MSU, Mich, and Penn State will take up the first hour. The other 10 teams will fight over the scraps of the second hour.

I just set my DVR, I'm a bit more optimistic on us getting more than two minutes.

I suspect that Kill's relative success gives them enough of a story line to spend a little extra time on the Gophers.

Top Bottom