***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
We've won 2 of our last 3, Hollins is on fire and the freshmen bigs are starting to get some PT. We need to keep the modest momentum going and the rarely-intimidating Penn State home gym should put fear in no one. Teams need to create their own energy there and its our time to do that. GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's lay an absolute a$$ kicking on PSU and get on a roll. Don't let them feel like they can win from the opening tip

Let's lay an absolute a$$ kicking on PSU and get on a roll. Don't let them feel like they can win from the opening tip

Just a PSA, I try to refrain from utilizing the word A$$ when speaking of PSU.

Just personal preference. Do what ya gotta do.

I'm predicting a breakout game for Konate tonight. And that's based on absolutely nothing.

Just a PSA, I try to refrain from utilizing the word A$$ when speaking of PSU.

Just personal preference. Do what ya gotta do.

Fair enought. I'll attempt to remove that from my word selection choice if it so pleases the court (of public opinion).

I'm predicting a breakout game for Konate tonight. And that's based on absolutely nothing.

Thought Illinois was his best game so far. I hope he can build off that game and play even better tonight!

Brandon Taylor for PSU is questionable for todays game. He's averaging 10ppg & 6rpg on the season and played well in their win over Rutgers.

How they guard Newbill will be interesting. Hollins is our best perimeter defender but he's also been hot on offense so I'd rather not wear him out on the defensive side of the ball. We'll probably mix in some zone and rotate Hollins, Mason, and Morris on Newbill.

There it is! A Stan in-game thread is not complete until Dr. Don posts his GO GOPHERS!!!

Go Gophers!!

I get there as soon as I can, Bleed. Had doctor appointments this morning. CT scan of my head, they found nothing, so business as usual.

I'm pretty sure more people show up to Gophers women's games than PSUs men's games.

What's up with the sound? You can hear a few people in the crowd pretty clearly but I can barely hear anything on the court, like when a ref blows the whistle.

What's up with the sound? You can hear a few people in the crowd pretty clearly but I can barely hear anything on the court, like when a ref blows the whistle.

Not enough people to mask the few clowns that showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penn St looks awful. Unless they shoot 60% we should win by 15

Hard to see the argument for King over Buggs anymore....

Get Morris out of there.....right now he is playing horrible

Here's a drinking game for the adventurous: take a drink every time Shon Morris on the BTN color says "good job" or "nice job."

Need to get some more ball movement going. Too much hanging on to the ball and one on one from the guards at the moment.

Maybe this will be a breakout game for Buggs. He seems to play really well once a couple things go his way and he gets fired up. So far so good.

Buggs!!! I hope these are signs of his progression into a consistent player. To this point, he's just been lightning in a bottle

Matheiu with a 1 on 3, why not just throw at the backboard as hard as you can! WOW have an idea out there!

Could we be any worse on the fast break?

Nice charge taken by Walker. Sometimes charge calls are pretty shaky but that one was textbook.

Mason is usually pretty good about figuring out how to finish but that time went up soft.

Top Bottom