Auburn Football: Safety Recruit Tim Irvin Snapchats Wad of Cash After Visit (Photo)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Lost Lettermen:

Four-star safety Tim Irvin Snapchatted a photo of him holding a wad of cash after a game-changing recruiting trip to Auburn, which probably was unwise in hindsight.

The former Texas commit flipped to the Tigers after just two nights in Auburn. This was the Snapchat in question, sent after the trip:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://www.lostlettermen.com/articl...t-tim-irvin-snapchats-wad-of-cash-after-visit

Go Gophers!!

I'd commit right now to Auburn for that wad of cash. Later I might change my mind, but then again maybe the mob would be after me.

Wonder if the NCAA has covered their eyes and plugged their ears while saying "see no evil, hear no evil."

That was just cash he found stuffed in the back of Cam Newton's old locker.

that's just the monthly stipend, about $1200

they'd get a lot more for on-field efforts, right?

I feel bad for Cleveland State now...

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

FYI

This was posted a week or two ago, but they cannot prove this was him. From what I recall of the original story the kid posted it on his snapchat (I barely know what snapchat is so don't ask) timeline for a couple of minutes. 2 separate people took screenshots and SAY it's him but there is nothing on there that even shows his screen name or anything like that. The twitter comment is new news to me, I didn't know he essentially confirmed it was him, however, those looking for an NCAA investigation will be very disappointed as this one has less prove than the Manziel stuff.

If you think that stack of cash is only $500 you may want to look again. Not sure how much that is but it is way north of $500.

I tried counting the visible bills. Didn't seem like much more, but could be.

It's time for a Major Junior Football League.

Nothing but ones under the few visible twenties. Oldest trick in the book.

But seriously, this won't amount to anything. On the other hand, if it were a Gophers' visitor flashing cash, there would be an NCAA SWAT team tearing apart file cabinets somewhere on campus tonight.

Calling Luther Darville. If you don't recognize the name, google it. And people who live in glass houses.

20's haha, if they want to play with the big boys, better break out the c-notes!

Calling Luther Darville. If you don't recognize the name, google it. And people who live in glass houses.

Add to that Kim Dunbar funneling money at Notre Dame Players and recruits from embezzling her company. Lou new nothing, again. And as long as we are talking funneling money who could forget Nevin Shapiro's Ponzi scheme and the money, girls, etc. at Miami, or how about New Era Sports and Reggie Bush.

Top Bottom