Tennessee Vols commit booted from Auburn visit for allegedly recruiting for Vols

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Lost Lettermen:

Five-star wide receiver Preston Williams, a solid verbal commit to Tennessee, was kicked out of a recruiting trip to Auburn after allegedly trying to gut the beast from the inside.

According to a report from RockyTopInsider.com, Williams “ended up leaving the visit a day early. The rumors out of Auburn were that Williams was ‘being a distraction’ and ‘disrupting the weekend.’

“But we are hearing that Williams was actually asked to leave by Auburn staff members because he showed up wearing nothing but Tennessee apparel and was actively recruiting other visitors to join him at Tennessee.”

http://www.lostlettermen.com/articl...mmit-preston-williams-booted-from-auburn-trip

Go Gophers!!

I've always dreamed my son would be a U commit and do this to Wisconsin and Iowa

If schools are going to try and poach kids that are already committed, I'm not gonna feel sympathy for them if someone tries to pull a fast one on them.

Sleepy by the kid, but sleezy by the school too. Everyone loses and we get a good laugh.

Top Bottom