mpls Star wrong on game time?

book

Reaction score
They keep posting Saturday's game with Nebraska at 7:00 but I am sure its 5 - isn't it?

I've noticed this too. It says 5pm on the gophersports site. (6pm is tomorrows game)

Wheres the best spot to get tickets to this game? Gophersports doesn't have any "good seats" left, and stub hub is way over priced. Do they sell on the street pregame for reasonable prices?

I'm still unsure whether or not I'm going to make the trip but tentatively planning on it.

TIX...

Decent seats/tickets have been available around the Arena pretty much every game. For face value - $35 you should be able to get a decent seat. Upstairs - maybe a little less; courtside more obviously. Reasonable price - relative term...

Decent seats/tickets have been available around the Arena pretty much every game. For face value - $35 you should be able to get a decent seat. Upstairs - maybe a little less; courtside more obviously. Reasonable price - relative term...

I'm ok paying above face to get closer. I haven't seen the Gophs live since I lived in the cities, i'm not sitting in a corner.

Good to know they've been selling for a decent price on the street pre-game.

Wheres the best spot to get tickets to this game? Gophersports doesn't have any "good seats" left, and stub hub is way over priced. Do they sell on the street pregame for reasonable prices?

I'm still unsure whether or not I'm going to make the trip but tentatively planning on it.

Check Craigslist. Can usually find some decent deals there.

book, do you still take the afternoon paper?

Hahaha!
Old man Merriman got both.

I used to deliver papers for the Star-Trib as a pup many many years ago.

Being from a small town I could double dip, then triple dip as I also delivered the Winona daily news around town. I made good money for a youngen being the only guy in town who did all that plus made it to school on time. MOM always had early breakfast for me, and great supper at end of the day. Then a comfy bed to sleep in.

The BIG Sunday papers were when DAD drove me on my route.

Top Bottom