Harbaugh's 1st Commitment

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
A flip from Nebraska. Reuben Jones a DE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is amazing to me how far UT recruiting has fallen. 5 years ago anyone close to Texas was almost automatic to UT, if offered. Now not so much even though Charlie Strong is a lot better coach than Mack Brown ever was.

It is amazing to me how far UT recruiting has fallen. 5 years ago anyone close to Texas was almost automatic to UT, if offered. Now not so much even though Charlie Strong is a lot better coach than Mack Brown ever was.

I think UT was after an a&m 5* QB that they might flip. I read this 4* fit Jim better and was turned off by UT chasing another QB.

The poaching has officially begun. Let's hope we don't lose any to Michigan.

Yeah, I mean, just look at all the national championships that Charlie Strong has won.

Are you really serious? Mack Brown was a hell of a coach and a very strong recruiter. Maybe you are too young to remember, but he was the best thing to happen to UNC in football in the last 30 years. And Texas was a very average team in the Big 12 before he got there (they were nowhere close to the OU level). Strong may end up being a great coach, but Mack Brown had a fringe hall of fame career. I would, however, agree that Brown went out of coaching with a whimper.

I'm sure the Nebraska staff was thrilled to read the dad's comment saying he was leaning towards Michigan prior to the comment he took as an insult. He also talks up the Michigan education his son could have gotten.

Top Bottom