***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
If there is any chance of salvaging the season it needs to start today. We should be able to put together a mini winning streak, but to do so, you need to win. GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is any chance of salvaging the season it needs to start today. We should be able to put together a mini winning streak, but to do so, you need to win. GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we find someone else to start these threads? You've been pretty unlucky. Lol

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm hoping to see Konate start and get Egwu into early foul trouble, along with himself of course. Then bring in Big Mo. And hope for the manager to play. We're 6 1/2 pt favorites. I'll be at the game so won't be posting. Go Gophers!!

Can't watch the game today at work...counting on good follow here. I am guessing by the 3rd page we will be the start of they should forfeit the rest of the games.

Shhhh.

Don't tell anyone but Klay Thompson is going to suit up as a Gopher for today. Shhhhhhh!

With Illinois having three of their best five players out, with the game at home, with our back to the ropes, this had better be a win.

Is there a way to change basketballs and make the Illini and all subsequent opponents play with a deflate-gate style basketball? We'd just change the balls out on dead balls.

With Illinois having three of their best five players out, with the game at home, with our back to the ropes, this had better be a win.

No excuse for dropping this game. Except for maybe the wrong brand of basketball and firm rims.

GO GOPHERS!!!

White uniforms today. inb4 "white is not a school color"

I'm hoping to see Konate start and get Egwu into early foul trouble, along with himself of course. Then bring in Big Mo. And hope for the manager to play. We're 6 1/2 pt favorites. I'll be at the game so won't be posting. Go Gophers!!
Konate get Egwu in foul trouble? I would think Konate would pick up 3 fouls in the first 3 possessions lol

Have to defend Nunn in particular from 3. Gophers, shoot the basketball!

Yeah... gotta watch Nunn everywhere on the court. He's nasty.

Andre's teammate at White Station HS - Leron Black - is playing fairly well as a FR. Stepped up nicely in the last game.

Illini shooting 83.3% FT in Big Ten games.. Minnesota at 61.7%.. so it's probably impossible to win this game :rolleyes:

(btw, the Gophers offense has been more efficient - i.e., higher ppp - than Illinois despite the huge difference in FT%... because FT% is nearly irrelevant)

If the Gophers are truly favored by 6, I'll take the underdog. I hope we win comfortably, but I've seen nothing to suggest it will happen.

We need this one. Time to go on a 6 game win streak.

Can I get a recruit ID on the kid sitting with his parents front row behind the officials table next to the gopher bench please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I get a recruit ID on the kid sitting with his parents front row behind the officials table next to the gopher bench please. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure it is who you're talking about, but Jarvis is there along with Michael and Mathew Hurt as well as their father.

Can I get a recruit ID on the kid sitting with his parents front row behind the officials table next to the gopher bench please.

This guy?

Ryan James ‏@RyanJamesMN 8m8 minutes ago
Also a Gopher guest today is DeLaSalle 2017 forward Goanar Mar (@YounginGoanar) who is a high major prospect from DeLaSalle

This guy?

Ryan James ‏@RyanJamesMN 8m8 minutes ago
Also a Gopher guest today is DeLaSalle 2017 forward Goanar Mar (@YounginGoanar) who is a high major prospect from DeLaSalle

Awesome thanks

Good move to start dre. Causes some heavy competition when two players know they can start all they have to do is play hard

we playing zone D to try to stay fresher later in the game?

Top Bottom