Hunter Register Commits!

Fantastic! Welcome to the U! I love his dad's reaction.

Imagine trying to make a decision like that as an 18 year old, taking into account not only what’s best for you athletically and educationally, but also the feelings of friends and family.

http://theadvocate.com/sports/acadianapreps/11397301-123/comeauxs-hunter-register-commits-to

Meh, it happens all the time. I can think of a lot worse things to tell mommy and daddy like “I got her knocked up, I’m joining the Navy, and I took the money Grandma gave me for college and bought a new car.”

Meh, it happens all the time. I can think of a lot worse things to tell mommy and daddy like “I got her knocked up, I’m joining the Navy, and I took the money Grandma gave me for college and bought a new car.”

So you have been reading Dr.Don's diary?

Register makes a lot of sense. He seems like the kind of guy who could play right away, but there is almost no chance of that happening with Gant, Holland and Gentry coming off their RSs this season.

Still makes sense as a project.

Has anyone heard of the chances the Hardin might be end up at WR?

This is an under-rated get IMO. He has nice skills, good body control and plays well with his team mates. The fact that he loves to block says he's not lazy. Good get Jerry, who cares about the rating.

Register makes a lot of sense. He seems like the kind of guy who could play right away, but there is almost no chance of that happening with Gant, Holland and Gentry coming off their RSs this season.

Still makes sense as a project.

Has anyone heard of the chances the Hardin might be end up at WR?

Hardin will come in as a DB (especially with Kelly out of the fold) but very well could end up at WR.

ummm 100,000....he might have overshot that one a little.

You must have missed the memo that Norwood Teague sent out requiring a lap partner for every seat after 2017. That plus the ticket increases will get us to break even on the new player compensations.

You must have missed the memo that Norwood Teague sent out requiring a lap partner for every seat after 2017. That plus the ticket increases will get us to break even on the new player compensations.

Lap dances, sweet!

Top Bottom