Page 94 of 143 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2135

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJack View Post
    Which would be really too bad. How often do you have one of the best players in the state (maybe even one of the best of all time), not make it to State at least once?
    Really amazing

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJack View Post
    Which would be really too bad. How often do you have one of the best players in the state (maybe even one of the best of all time), not make it to State at least once?
    Tyus only made it once....and he played for a stacked team at Apple Valley.

As many on here have said, the only way to see Hurt play, is to hop in your car and drive to the game. He may not make it on TV.

Duke feels really good about getting him, tremendous exposure, great coaching, big winners, incredible school. Thought all along it would be Kansas or the U.

God if another MN Kid goes to Duke......

Quote Originally Posted by kix4kix View Post
    God if another MN Kid goes to Duke......
    Unreal if that happens. My only consolation is they don’t win a national championship.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
    Unreal if that happens. My only consolation is they don’t win a national championship.
    If it is true i have become very comfortable not wanting one and dones. The programs i follow do not get those kids but i like watching kids grow for 4 years in a program.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    If it is true i have become very comfortable not wanting one and dones. The programs i follow do not get those kids but i like watching kids grow for 4 years in a program.
    Hear hear, that’s what keeps it interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bo Ryan tried to get a few, just never panned out.

I would've loved Hurt, Jones, etc, but I agree, key for gohpers is building with 4 year players. I think gophers current situation is that our current upper classman are providing very little, in particular Mcbrayer, Stull, Stockman, hurt and to lesser extent Coffey

Hurt had 52 of his teams 70 points last night.

Go Gophers!!

Blog Entries

I agree, but he would be a Game and program changer, being he is from MN.

The fan base would GROW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherbbdude View Post

Only if it results in winning and we can follow up the spot he leaves after one year. Many people assume that if he comes here that we rocket up the Big 10 STANDINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherbbdude View Post

Did Kris Humphries fundamentally change things here in his one year? To me, that was one of the worst years of Gopher basketball.

I just don't buy the "Minnesota hero" argument many make on this board about a year of any particular recruit.
    Winasota Gopher now takes me seriously.....you should too.

Hurt can't get past Lakeville North to get to the state tournament. Therefore, he cannot will a team in college to the NCAAs all by himself.

Who did Humphries have as complimentary players?

At least Hurt would have Oturu, Gabe, Amir to help him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Hurt can't get past Lakeville North to get to the state tournament. Therefore, he cannot will a team in college to the NCAAs all by himself.

Who did Humphries have as complimentary players?

At least Hurt would have Oturu, Gabe, Amir to help him out.

Like I mentioned Tyus Jones only played in the state tournament one year. Hurt's team should have won last year and probably when he was a 9th grader also. LN has been a very strong team.