Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

per Shooter:

It looks like Duke, Kansas or North Carolina for 6-9 senior power forward Matthew Hurt of Rochester John Marshall.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/07/0...or-child-no-3/

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Gophs View Post
    Bill Self is one of the dirtiest guys out there. I can't wait until he gets pinched. He's right up there with the guy from Kentucky. I'd love to see him go down.
    Kansas tacitly acknowledges being subpoenaed in ongoing federal basketball investigation:

The University of Kansas tacitly acknowledged that it has been subpoenaed by the federal government in the ongoing federal basketball investigation, according to a recent response to a public records request.

In an email to Yahoo Sports in response to a Kansas Open Records Act request, the school replied to a request for “any subpoenas received by (University of) Kansas… in relation to the ongoing federal investigation of college basketball” by stating it “has public records that are responsive to your request.” The university also stated it is “cooperating with the government inquiry.”

The university denied Yahoo’s April request for copies of subpoenas, citing the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act and saying their release would “constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.” Multiple lawyers and document experts contacted by Yahoo Sports confirmed that the language used by the university is an acknowledgement of the school being subpoenaed by the federal government.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kansas-taci...142515144.html
    by station19 - Quit talking stupid.

3. Default

rock-chalk-jaylhawk!

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeytown View Post
    rock-chalk-jaylhawk!
    Excellent!

Seriously, this kid is getting some horrible advice from papa whom I suspect wants to be in the limelight. Ain't gonna happen unless
    your a Gopher.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Excellent!

Seriously, this kid is getting some horrible advice from papa whom I suspect wants to be in the limelight. Ain't gonna happen unless
    your a Gopher.
    Nothing will happen. Bill self will still be there. Hurt will still follow the aau trickle down money. This means nothing.

He isn't coming here and never considered it. Move on from 2019 guys.

6. Default

I wish he would sign so we could close the post!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
    I wish he would sign so we could close the post!
    Like the Geno post?
    by station19 - Quit talking stupid.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Like the Geno post?
    Right on