Page 134 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2135
  1. #1996

    Default

    Is Twinkle Toes Hurt waiting until Good Friday Services to declare his holy message?


  2. #1997
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,932
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Is Twinkle Toes Hurt waiting until Good Friday Services to declare his holy message?
    Hahahahaha

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #1998

    Default

    He's on a stage with his brother and Michael is wearing a Gopher jacket/warm-up.


    https://twitter.com/PBglimbeck?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

    Edit: Twitter link of pic.
    Last edited by Breakin' The Plane; 04-19-2019 at 02:22 PM.

  4. #1999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    He's on a stage with his brother and Michael is wearing a Gopher jacket/warm-up.
    its happening!

  5. #2000

    Default

    And he announces for Duke.

  6. #2001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    And he announces for Duke.
    2 MN kids starting for Duke next year...

  7. #2002

    Default

    good for him

  8. #2003
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,932
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    End of thread

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  9. #2004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    He's on a stage with his brother and Michael is wearing a Gopher jacket/warm-up.


    https://twitter.com/PBglimbeck?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

    Edit: Twitter link of pic.
    Waiting for Michael to take his Gophers jacket off to revel a matching Duke shirt.....

  10. #2005

    Default


  11. #2006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    He's on a stage with his brother and Michael is wearing a Gopher jacket/warm-up.


    https://twitter.com/PBglimbeck?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

    Edit: Twitter link of pic.
    Kind of a weird set up / ceremony. Especially the birthday cake on the utility roller cart... interesting.

  12. #2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownGopher View Post
    Kind of a weird set up / ceremony. Especially the birthday cake on the utility roller cart... interesting.
    Yeah, I didn't get that. With all the rumors about Michael, was that just a show of him still being loyal to the U? Who knows?

  13. #2008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    Yeah, I didn't get that. With all the rumors about Michael, was that just a show of him still being loyal to the U? Who knows?
    Could just be a good photo op for the fam and school.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #2009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brucekaupa View Post
    2 MN kids starting for Duke next year...
    Go GOPHERS!

  15. #2010

    Default


    go Twins & Gophers go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •