Our D Sucks

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
I get that Lucia likes D that can get up in the offense, but it would be real nice if at least one them could play defense in front of our net.

Collins looks completely overwhelmed right now. Hopefully he figures it out as the season goes on.

I really don't like Copp! I swear every time I have watched him against the Gophers, this year and last, he is always pulling a cheap shot. Dam near knocked Rau out. He should have been ejected....imo

I get that Lucia likes D that can get up in the offense, but it would be real nice if at least one them could play defense in front of our net.

3 - 6 - 1 in the last 10 games. After all of the pre-season talk about winning the National Championship this year. This is disappointing.

This is one area where I really don't like the Don. I've said it before, but you can't be a successful defenseman in this league if playing defense is one of your weaknesses.

I really don't like Copp! I swear every time I have watched him against the Gophers, this year and last, he is always pulling a cheap shot. Dam near knocked Rau out. He should have been ejected....imo

And justifiably was.

Really disappointing loss. Wilcox isn't getting much help, but he hasn't been nearly as good as he was last year.

We have a solid team of young individuals but they sometimes don't play as a team (or have lapses as such). There is lots of talent, I just hope with time they start clicking (the sooner the better).

Top Bottom