Any updates on Brock?

i've been keeping my eye out for brock and hayo carpenter...

haven't seen either yet???:confused::confused::confused:

i've been keeping my eye out for brock and hayo carpenter...

haven't seen either yet???:confused::confused::confused:

Ah...you mean Hayo Carpenter the WR who was never scheduled to enroll early? That Hayo Carpenter?

Ah...you mean Hayo Carpenter the WR who was never scheduled to enroll early? That Hayo Carpenter?

yeah, i think he means that one. or perhaps he was thinking of hayo carpentier our other WR recruit from quebec, canada?! he was going to come down early for summer classes. i can understand how he was confused what with their names being so close. :rolleyes:

For some reason, I thought he wasn't coming back? This is not backed by any fact AT ALL, just rumors - so take it for what it's worth. But I thought that was the word on the street?

For some reason, I thought he wasn't coming back? This is not backed by any fact AT ALL, just rumors - so take it for what it's worth. But I thought that was the word on the street?

You'd be breaking news if that was the case. As far as I know he was working on eligibility this past semester. While chances are slim, I haven't heard anything definitive.

You'd be breaking news if that was the case. As far as I know he was working on eligibility this past semester. While chances are slim, I haven't heard anything definitive.

Like I said - it's not "news," it was just a rumor I had heard. This is not me reporting something after actually checking facts, it's just the word on the street. I hope it's wrong!

looks like your sources/rumors were correct.

I think when Carter was given his number last month I pretty much took that as a "this kids career is over" from Brewster.

Good point!

I think when Carter was given his number last month I pretty much took that as a "this kids career is over" from Brewster.

I'm anxious to see another number 1 putting the hurt on a few receivers.

I always liked Brock and I wish him well wherever he ends up.

Top Bottom