speculative fun: NFL draft - which Gophers end up where and when/how

I hope he does land in GB. The Packers TEs were terrible in the championship game. Best thing for him is to play with a great QB and AR is the best in the league at the moment.

However, I don't think it will happen. The Packers need defensive players too much.

Saints added CJ Spiller and Denver (the team most people thought would take Maxx) signed Owen Daniels.

Maxx to Packers in first round, or to Atlanta in second.

Cobb to San Diego in the 4th. Ryan Matthews could never stay healthy and he signed with Philly anyway. Other backs like Bryan Oliver are novelty backs. They covet a durable, every down, between the tackles RB and Cobb fits the bill.

Saints added CJ Spiller and Denver (the team most people thought would take Maxx) signed Owen Daniels.

Cobb to San Diego in the 4th. Ryan Matthews could never stay healthy and he signed with Philly anyway. Other backs like Bryan Oliver are novelty backs. They covet a durable, every down, between the tackles RB and Cobb fits the bill.

Saints become a new player for Maxx, why does it matter if they signed Spiller?

Cobb to San Diego in the 4th. Ryan Matthews could never stay healthy and he signed with Philly anyway. Other backs like Branden Oliver are novelty backs. They covet a durable, every down, between the tackles RB and Cobb fits the bill.

I agree, not only because I'm a Charger fan and would love to see Cobb wearing Powder Blue, but because Oliver was good last year but he wasn't exactly reliable when we needed him to be. Having Cobb, Oliver, and Woodhead to catch passes out of the backfield would be extremely dangerous. The Chargers have also done a lot of work on the offensive line and, hopefully, will draft another lineman in the first round. I could really see Cobb flourish with the Bolts.

Saints become a new player for Maxx, why does it matter if they signed Spiller?

Just another RB added to the mix. Ingram, Khiry Robinson, Spiller...after signing a "high target" free agent they will be far less likely to draft a RB.

Agree on Maxx. This makes them a player to draft him.

Top Bottom