What colors for bowl game

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
What colors are you wearing to the bowl game?

Maybe I missed it somewhere. Is everyone rocking maroon or gold?

What special apparel are you wearing/bringing? I have a very old Gophers trucker hat that I got signed by 50ish players at a spring game (or some kind of even where the players signed kids stuff on the field) when I was very young that I bring out on special occasions for good luck. I'll be rocking that for sure.

I've got my maroon Gopher Dockers, maroon Gopher Mission belt and gold Gopher socks for the flight down. Good thing the kids are coming along so they won't be embarrassed.

For the game I am also wondering about colors.

I will note that the team is likely wearing our maroon home jersey as we are designated as the home team for the bowl game. Hope that helps in your decision.

Go heavy with the maroon. Not only are we the home team, we share gold we with Mizzou and maroon will help the Minnesota fans to stand out.

Mizzou wears black and gold, so to contrast, I and hopefully most people will wear Maroon!

Maroon and a gold hat

My wife has never had any Gopher wear as she is not a huge fan. She got her new maroon jersey from Goldy's Locker Room via Fed Ex on Thursday. She have that along with her Gopher earrings I bought her years ago. She also mentioned something about gopher finger nail thingies I must have bought her years ago too.

I will of course be in maroon also.

I love Christmas but I am much more excited about the game as well as the entire experience. I can't wait until we hop in our car for our drive from Atlanta to Orlando on Sunday.

Go Gophers!

Maroon! Picked up a Maroon Gophers Citrus Bowl Tee this weekend. So pumped!

Ok NDSU lost but did anyone see how the whole crowd was wearing yellow?

that was impressive as a fan base. the Gophers cant get a full student section to wear the same colors. I wish our fans understood more about the college colors and how it looks from the outside. does anyone notice how the White at PSU or the Red at Nebraska or Wisconsin

Gold is our colors and really it would be impressive if some day our fans all got together and wore Gold throughout the stands

that was impressive as a fan base. the Gophers cant get a full student section to wear the same colors. I wish our fans understood more about the college colors and how it looks from the outside. does anyone notice how the White at PSU or the Red at Nebraska or Wisconsin

Gold is our colors and really it would be impressive if some day our fans all got together and wore Gold throughout the stands
NDSU did not lose.

Early in the season, the entire student section is wearing gold. It's a lot harder when the weather gets colder and people have to wear jackets. They don't have to do that with the Fargo Dome.

Early in the season, the entire student section is wearing gold. It's a lot harder when the weather gets colder and people have to wear jackets. They don't have to do that with the Fargo Dome.

Who needs to wear a jacket? I've been to almost every game at TCF, including all the coldest ones, and I've never worn a jacket. I put on layers (sometimes lots of them) and always have maroon or gold on the outside. It's not that hard. This isn't a shot at you as I've heard it many times on here before. I don't get it. Wear a bunch layers.

Who needs to wear a jacket? I've been to almost every game at TCF, including all the coldest ones, and I've never worn a jacket. I put on layers (sometimes lots of them) and always have maroon or gold on the outside. It's not that hard. This isn't a shot at you as I've heard it many times on here before. I don't get it. Wear a bunch layers.

Or just buy an XXL t-shirt on clearance and put it over your jacket.

I do that. I was referring to the student section, many of which probably don't think about that. Even if they do, not every student has a gold sweatshirt. They're poor college students, remember?

Well here's hoping its not cold enough to need a jacket in Orlando! What color are you wearing to the bowl game then?

I kind of like the way the maroon and gold mixture looks during home games.

that was impressive as a fan base.

I'm pretty sure they give away free t shirts at the gate. Which of course is very smart and the kind of thing our penny-wise, pound-foolish AD (department) would never allow.

Their marketing department has done a first class job of capitalizing on their football team's run over the past decade. Fargodome was a library 10-12 years ago.

All students are getting a free t shirt with the travel package. Not sure, what color it will be though

I think you guys are overthinking this thing. Wear maroon and gold. Those are our colors.

I don't want to wear a gold Tshirt if thats what the majority of Missouri fans will be wearing. I would rather wear a maroon one.

Wear a gold t-shirt over a maroon one. Then you can either keep the gold one on top or take it off.

I don't want to wear a gold Tshirt if thats what the majority of Missouri fans will be wearing. I would rather wear a maroon one.

Wouldn't it be funny if this is what Missouri fans are thinking, and they all show up in black?

Oh wait, that would never happen because we are the only program on Earth whose fans cower at the mere existence of fans with similar colors.

At the B1G championship game, everyone was wearing red (OK, scarlet & cardinal), and it wasn't a big deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom