Montrezl Harrell suspended for throwing punch

He seemed to trash talk way too much in the Minnesota game. Never really liked him after that.

He seemed to trash talk way too much in the Minnesota game. Never really liked him after that.

I don't mind a little trash talk if you can control it and back it up. They're lucky they have another game before their matchup with Kentucky next weekend.

You must hate DeAndre Mathieu. Trash talking is a part of the game. Always has been and always will be.

Foul was Flagrant 2 not Fighting....no automatic suspension.

You must hate DeAndre Mathieu. Trash talking is a part of the game. Always has been and always will be.

I’ve never seen or heard DeAndre trash talk once. I saw a lot of Harrell do it in one game.

Harrell is one of those guys if he's on your team you love him and if you play against him you hate him.

I’ve never seen or heard DeAndre trash talk once. I saw a lot of Harrell do it in one game.

LOL DeAndre himself would probably tell you he goes back and forth with opponents. Rewatch last night's game and tell me you didn't see him clapping and talking during the runs we went on. Personally I love it. I would take players that play with that kind of intensity any day.

Harrell is one of those guys if he's on your team you love him and if you play against him you hate him.

I hated Harrell after about 5 minutes into the Gophers Louisville game. I wish him nothing but the worst.

Harrell is like EE. You hate him if he's not on your team, and you hate him if he is on your team. Oops, did I say that out loud?

LOL DeAndre himself would probably tell you he goes back and forth with opponents. Rewatch last night's game and tell me you didn't see him clapping and talking during the runs we went on. Personally I love it. I would take players that play with that kind of intensity any day.

Players that get suspended after starting a brawl?

Players that get suspended after starting a brawl?

Look, What he did was wrong but scuffles like this happen and the good thing is he admitted it was wrong after the game. These things happen though because it's an emotional and physical game. Would you not take Michael Jordan on your team because he got in fights in his career? Or because he was viewed as one of the biggest trash talkers of his time?...again it's always been a part of the game and it always will be. He isn't the first player to get in a "brawl" this year and he won't be the last.

Little Dre does talk smack... he claps right in their faces too.

I hated Harrell after about 5 minutes into the Gophers Louisville game. I wish him nothing but the worst.

Harrell is like EE. You hate him if he's not on your team, and you hate him if he is on your team. Oops, did I say that out loud?

Yeah, I'd hate to have an AA caliber player on my team.:rolleyes:

As the great philosopher Ozzie Guillen said, "If he's on the other team, you hate him. If he's on your team, you hate him less."

Look, What he did was wrong but scuffles like this happen and the good thing is he admitted it was wrong after the game. These things happen though because it's an emotional and physical game. Would you not take Michael Jordan on your team because he got in fights in his career? Or because he was viewed as one of the biggest trash talkers of his time?...again it's always been a part of the game and it always will be. He isn't the first player to get in a "brawl" this year and he won't be the last.

Look, I don't care if a guy talks or not, but you have twice stated that "It's always been part of the game" and I can tell you that there was a time when it didn't happen as routine because even a little mouth bought you a T real quick.

Top Bottom