Turning the corner?

wdgold

Reaction score
I have been very reluctant to say this, but based on what the Gophers have accomplished this season especially with the less than stellar passing game, I will have to say they have turned the corner, IMHO, in Kill's 4th year. The ? is can they keep moving forward.

I have been very reluctant to say this, but based on what the Gophers have accomplished this season especially with the less than stellar passing game, I will have to say they have turned the corner, IMHO, in Kill's 4th year. The ? is can they keep moving forward.

Beating Missouri would be a big step forward.

'Turning the Corner' is never determined by looking at the present or the future. It's determined by looking at the past.

Two eight win seasons in a row and our first new years bowl game in over 50 years. Many people projected an improved team, but a worse record due to the schedule. We were clearly a better team this year and have a shot to improve on last years record with more impressive wins IMO (three trophies in the case). We are no longer getting blown out by the better teams in the nation. We should be even better next year.

Yeah.....I'd say that we've turned the corner.

I agree with Station19. You don't really know you have turned the corner until you can look back a few seasons and see the change. 1-2 more 8+ win seasons might make this the turning point. How awesome has it been watching the progression of the last few years though.!

'Turning the Corner' is never determined by looking at the present or the future. It's determined by looking at the past.

2n7fqzd.jpg

I'll just take 1 bowl win. That would be nice.

Top Bottom