***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS SEATTLE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Game on! After a long break, we'll be back in the Barn tonight. There is a definite buzz in the city today with us hosting Elgin Baylor's alma mater and all. Obviously beyond that storyline, the intrigue is on the Dakar, Senegal native. GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone think Gaston will get playing time tonight? I don't think a guy who hasn't practiced with the team or been coached yet will be able to get in.

Anyone think Gaston will get playing time tonight?

Considering the quality of the opponent, yes.

The other new guy? Probably not. He's probably still getting his release from his intramural team.

Anyone think Gaston will get playing time tonight? I don't think a guy who hasn't practiced with the team or been coached yet will be able to get in.

I hope so, but I doubt Pitino could teach him enough of our offense and defense in the last 24 hours to make him a viable option.

Really excited to see what he can do though. I'm hoping he's as quick and aggressive as he looks in the (admittedly terrible) highlight video.

Here we go - what brand of beer are you drinking Dr Don?

If Slightly Smaller Big Mo can keep up this offensive game.....we might exceed expectations this year.

Competition is crap, but the defensive pressure and interior passing is fantastic.

Question hijack.

Hop Stoopid. Good IPA and relatively cheap.

Nice -- should probably be at the grand opening at Surly tonight - but instead I'm enjoying a Nordeast and then a few Sweet Child of Vine's .

Nice -- should probably be at the grand opening at Surly tonight - but instead I'm enjoying a Nordeast and then a few Sweet Child of Vine's .

I'll make my way there sometime. Nice choice on the Sweet Child of Vine. Good beer. Nordeast isn't too bad either. I may catch some flak for this.......but I really dislike Grain Belt Premium.

HOLY HELL! Buggsy wil find his way onto SC Top Ten with that!!

That dunk was one of the sickest I've seen in quite some time

BTN2GO blows on every pc I've ever tried it on. Is it clear and smooth on an ipad? If it is I might get one just for btn2go.

I'll make my way there sometime. Nice choice on the Sweet Child of Vine. Good beer. Nordeast isn't too bad either. I may catch some flak for this.......but I really dislike Grain Belt Premium.

Grain Belt Premium = gas. Don't like it either.

"Never had a good angle" - quite an understatement. I don't think I've ever seen a guy think he was going to make a layup on the back side of the backboard.

Haven't been around in a while. Has that guy who spent the better part of last season tearing down Carlos Morris shown his face much lately?

Top Bottom