Akoy Agau transferring from Louisville

DeathClutch

Reaction score
I wonder if Richard would have any interest. He'll have 2.5 years of eligibility left. He didn't see much playing time last year, and this year his development was hampered by a sports hernia surgery this summer. He was a consensus 4-star top 100 recruit out of high school.

He is from Omaha and has a good relationship with Tim Miles reportedly so they have to be the favorite.

We really need a good big for the next few years! Let's go after him.

"As one source close to the program put it, he “lacks confidence” and has “no killer instinct”.

Pass.

I find it hard to see a kid transferring out of Rick's program, jumping at the opportunity to move to Richard's program. I think it would also be a red flag for Richard (in most cases) that the kid was leaving his dad's program.

I find it hard to see a kid transferring out of Rick's program, jumping at the opportunity to move to Richard's program. I think it would also be a red flag for Richard (in most cases) that the kid was leaving his dad's program.

Agreed on both of your points; I see no way this happens. Passing down recruits when Louisville is full at a certain position is fine, but transfers of their current players to Minnesota just doesn't seem like it will ever happen in my opinion.

We're already full up front with guys who lack confidence and have no killer instinct.

Agreed on both of your points; I see no way this happens. Passing down recruits when Louisville is full at a certain position is fine, but transfers of their current players to Minnesota just doesn't seem like it will ever happen in my opinion.

Rakeem Buckles to Minnesota would have happened if the NCAA wasn't so obtuse. Kevin Ware could have helped as well, but he wanted to play closer to home.

I wonder if Richard would have any interest. He'll have 2.5 years of eligibility left. He didn't see much playing time last year, and this year his development was hampered by a sports hernia surgery this summer. He was a consensus 4-star top 100 recruit out of high school.

2 years of competition eligibility remain, unless an argument can be made on sports hernia.

He's on the bench today at Marquette (visiting).

Rakeem Buckles to Minnesota would have happened if the NCAA wasn't so obtuse. Kevin Ware could have helped as well, but he wanted to play closer to home.
I watched Kevin Ware play yesterday against UWGB, be happy we didn't get him. He is not a Power 5 Guard anymore. Struggled heavily in the minutes he played. I'm sure he's a shell of his former self, but it was not pretty, very weak and very passive on a talent Georgia State team.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom