Other games

And in the past, I wouldn't care of the result of an ISU game. But their cockiness that has gone with their recent success (if that's what you want to call it) in addition to the Vaughn and Coffey recruitment has pushed me to cheer against them. And I like Fred "Dad" Hoiberg.

Never got the hatred of Pierzynski, even if he did play for the White Sox. One of the funnest ball players to watch over the last decade.

How about the graphic during the Gopher game? "Since 1947, every 4-year player at Indiana University has played for a nationally ranked team." Wow!

Heartbreak City for Northwestern

If there's a program that can match the Gophers in the ability to piss away games, it's Northwestern. Never trailed until the final score. All Cobb had to do was put a body on Wells, and he didn't do it. Got caught watching the ball.

If there's a program that can match the Gophers in the ability to piss away games, it's Northwestern. Never trailed until the final score. All Cobb had to do was put a body on Wells, and he didn't do it. Got caught watching the ball.

Wow, wish I had seen this game. Northwestern blows an 11 point lead with less than 3:30 to play. And yeah, Cobb looked like our guys (take your pick...Morris, Buggs, Mo Walker ...) just standing there while Wells blew by him for the rebound and tip with 1.8 seconds left.

Nebraska may end up being our most embarrassing loss of the season. If we get swept by the Huskers there is no hope. 2-man team, and they flat out quit at Michigan tonight, especially Petteway. Miles should have benched his a*s. Petteway had no interest in competing tonight. That's disgusting coming from your best player.

Nebraska may end up being our most embarrassing loss of the season. If we get swept by the Huskers there is no hope. 2-man team, and they flat out quit at Michigan tonight, especially Petteway. Miles should have benched his a*s. Petteway had no interest in competing tonight. That's disgusting coming from your best player.

I saw someone online compare Nebraska's play tonight to shot-put. I couldn't disagree.

Providence guard Kris Dunn stuffing the stat sheet

With still 17 minutes left in the game, Friar guard Kris Dunn already nearing a triple double vs. DePaul. Dunn has 10 points, 10 rebounds, and 7 assists.

Tyus just hit a dagger 3 on the road against #2 with 10 seconds left

Don't much care what Tyus does.

Late reply, but this is named "Other games." If you don't care about the other games, especially a game with 2 teams in the top 5, then don't check the "Other games" thread. Seems pretty obvious...

Tyus is a heck of a player, and I'd love to have him on my team, but it would be hard to look at that face twice a week. He makes Miles Tarver look Hollywood handsome.

I use this "Other Games" thread to check on other games. Pretty simple.

Tyus didn't go to our school, so he doesn't exist. Even in threads designated for him and any other player.

Childish.

Indiana one of better Big 10 teams? Yuck. They run hot and cold. Yet another team Gophers are capable of beating on the road, but will they?

If Big Ten gets 1 team to join Wisconsin in the Sweet 16, this season I'd call that a success. Other than Badgers, quite a few slightly above average to average teams who don't appear capable of winning more than a game in NCAA. Maryland would probably be the next best bet.

Indiana one of better Big 10 teams? Yuck. They run hot and cold. Yet another team Gophers are capable of beating on the road, but will they?

If Big Ten gets 1 team to join Wisconsin in the Sweet 16, this season I'd call that a success. Other than Badgers, quite a few slightly above average to average teams who don't appear capable of winning more than a game in NCAA. Maryland would probably be the next best bet.

Absolutely not.

Tuesday's Bubblicious Winners & Losers

Winners
Boise State over Utah State
Illinois over Rutgers
Syracuse over Virginia Tech

Losers
Miami loses to Louisville
NC State loses to Wake Forest
Saint John's loses to Butler
Tennessee loses to Mississippi State

Texas Tech goes over 8 minutes without scoring and goes 0-7 at the free throw line in a loss to Iowa St. I don't know how that team beat Iowa St. the first time.

Nebraska scores just 13 points in the first half at Penn St.

Texas Tech goes over 8 minutes without scoring and goes 0-7 at the free throw line in a loss to Iowa St. I don't know how that team beat Iowa St. the first time.

Nebraska scores just 13 points in the first half at Penn St.

Nebraska drops to 5-6.....Before the season I thought the Huskers and Gophers both had great shots at the dance...looks like both will miss it, barring a miracle run.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Tubby's TTU team gets obliterated by Hoiberg's ISU team. 75-38. Ouch! Man I wish Tubby was still our coach... s/

Woodbury just poked another guy in the eye. McCaffrey can claim it is an accident once or maybe twice, but this is a trend now.

I'm not sure what he was doing there, the announcers are confident it wasn't on purpose. But why do you raise your hand towards the face of a guy as he is driving toward the hoop?

Top Bottom