HERE IT IS!!! PREDICT THE SCORE CITRIS BOWL VS MISSOURI!

I was going to wait unit closer to game day to make my prediction. Oh well, here it is. I like that Mizzou's strength of rushing the passer won't mean much considering we don't ever throw the ball. In a game where the score makes the game appear closer than it really was due to garbage time TD it will be :

Minnesota- 34

Missouri- 24

people who freed the slaves (See: 1st Minnesota Volunteer Infantry) 27
people who fought to keep slavery in America 10

Only 10 more days to go!

GO GOPHERS!!!

Everybody Knows My Name: Gophers 24, Mizzou 11

Prelude to a dominant season in 2015 - Gophers hold Misery to three field goals and a safety while David Cobb runs for 155 yards and 2 TDs.

Gophers 20 - Missouri 17

This is gonna be a fun New Years Day game.

Maroon and Gold vs Black and Gold.

The team with Gold as one of their colors will win.

GO GOPHERS!!!

First thoughts were SEC team we will get killed, but saw they lost to Indiana at HOME? With the game in one week I will go with:

Missouri 27
Gophers 13

Missouri gave up 200+ yards rushing at least two times this year. They have a big pass rush but the folks on the Big Ten Network think that a team that runs right at them would be a good match-up. That's about all we do so I think the Gophers win ........

Minnesota- 34

Missouri- 24

In the spirit of the great Jules Perlt,

Missouri Tigers 24,

Minnesota Golden Gophers....................................26!

42-27 gophers. Why? I think the jet sweep will play a critical role for the gophers offensive. Most of the time you want your offense to keep the defensive ends from getting to the outside so the play will have to be cut up thus allowing the pursuit to make the play. In this instance however, I think the gophers will try and drive Missouri's vaunted defensive ends to the outside, forcing their weakest part of their defense to make plays, in other words their linebackers and safeties. That's number 1

#2 The gophers defense will get two turnovers inside Missouri's 30 yard line, on at least one of those if the defense doesn't score it will hand the ball to their offense inside the 10.

#3 The gophers will also feature a quick hitting pass game, especially early relaying on Max Williams to catch the ball 3-4 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. They won't be expecting this out of Max as he has mostly been a down field threat. This will also allow Mitch to get into a rhythm.

#4 Cobb rushes for more than 100yrds.

#5 This will be the most important. Field position will dominated by the Gophers thanks to Peter Mortell, provided he doesn't out kick his coverage

Top Bottom