***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS NORTH DAKOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
These guys just won at Drake, so they aren't awful. First match up in a long time. Get some quality minutes for Konate, Martin and continue to get Buggs some good run. GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see anything significant in this matchup that can be tricky for the gophers other then North Dakota has assembled quite a steals stat line that could be challenging our attempts to reduce our turnovers. I hope again we will be around 12-13 turnovers tonight.

It's common to see this team eat at Campus Pizza after the game, but since the game is a late start it's probably unlikely this time around.

Should we start a discussion on The Fighting Sioux?:rolleyes:

I'll be watching Geno Crandall, played with Jarvis at DeLaSalle last year

Annnnddd there's the weight loss reference to Mo. Swear there isn't a nationally televised game in which this isn't mentioned!

Annnnddd there's the weight loss reference to Mo. Swear there isn't a nationally televised game in which this isn't mentioned!

It's like hearing about Adrian Peterson's hand shake.

Pitino needs to get some chest pump reps in for eliason.. So awkward.

Anybody notice how Mo likes to bounce the ball before going to the basket?

We should feed Mo the ball and watch him score 40,

Boy, King is just hard to watch sometimes. Mo on pace for 52 pts right now though, so it's all good! ;)

Josh who? In Buggs we believe..

I'd like to see Buggs get heavy minutes on a night like tonight. No reason to be playing Joey 30-32 mins in a game like this.

So Mo and Mathieu have been adequate tonight, huh?!

Hollins needs to stop trying to do so much when he gets the ball

I'd like to see Buggs get heavy minutes on a night like tonight. No reason to be playing Joey 30-32 mins in a game like this.

+1.....IMO be dumb to not give Buggs some valuable playing time in this game.

Top Bottom